THE CAFE

Episode:3

    Classes over both Abhi and arohi became good frnds....
Abhi: aru....can i drop u to ur home ???
Arohi: no Abhi ty I will go by scooty and also I am having my part time job so I should go there now. so u carry on .....bye Abhi.
Abhi: ohh...ok aru see u tomorrow...
    Arohi: oh my gannu... I forgoted to ask Mami about the address of that coffee shop...
    She called her Mami...
    Her Mami sent her the location of the coffee shop in watsapp..
    Arohi reached to that cafe and  she joined.The owner of that coffee shop gave some instructions how to work.
    Owner: hey girl....u should be on the time daily and should serve the customers  politely...go to billing counter and take the order and server the customer.....(owner voice is so loud and he is very fat and tall....)present take this cappuccino and severe table no 4
    Arohi: ok sir ....(thinking 🤔gannu he is so scary...aru u are finished...better don't do any mistakes or else ur gone...🙄😣)
    Arohi: went to table no.4 and shocked and shouted .... Oh hello..... stalking me or something.... This is my working area you better go....
    And that man is Arjun....
    Arjun: hello I am a frequent coustmer here and I think ur stalking me so you noticed that I am frequent coustmer here and you started working in this cafe....god.. ridiculous(telling with a wicked smile)
    Arohi:excuse me....what??? I am not stalking u and....
    The owner saw Arohi talking to the customer for more than two minutes and screamed hey girl what are u doing there...lot of customers waiting for their order come fast...
    Arohi: yes sir coming and you( pointing Arjun) better stay away from me...and went
    Arjun smiled....and( thinking to himself so i should come here without any fail daily)and paid the bill and left...
    Arohi completed her duty that day...and started for home...(time: 8.00pm)
    Arohi arrived home Mami came to her and furiously asked her how was ur day in cafe ....arohi is upset  for not asking about day in college and yes Mami it is good ....Mami replied :ok good.. her mama came near them and scolded her wife for not asking about college...she left very angrily...
    Mama (Uncle):aru...how was the college ... is everything fine....able to  manage things sorry beta for making you to work in a coffee shop....
    Arohi:mama cool down every thing is fine college is awesome(thinking in mind:except that angry bird Arjun and his gang) and please don't be sorry I really like doing part time job it's fun and I am glad that I could help little to manage house....
    Mama:take care of ur self beta love you so much go and have ur dinner it's late...I am having little work I just come u go and eat....mama left
    Arohi completing her dinner went to her room finished her lill works and prayed her fav god....gannu please give me strength to manage things and to study well and please save me from those idiots....please bappa...
    Arohi slept hoping beautiful  fairy🧚🧚 dreams will come  to her sleep 😴😴😴
                                  Episode ends🙋🙋

                     Guys please don't forget to vote......