Chapter 1: PACKING

Chapter 1: PACKING
Annie's POV:
I woke up today feeling happy that school was
over and thought about how I want to spend my holiday with my very few friends. I've got 3 friends: Jayden, Brooke and Katie. I walked downstairs and saw my mum making breakfast.
A: morning mom
Mk: morning Annie
My mom seemed super chirpy and happy today. I haven't seen her like this since my parents got a divorce. My dad took my brother Caleb and my little sister Hayley to go and live with him. I was shocked to see that my mum was finally happy so I just asked her if something new happened.
A: Mom, did something new happen?
Mk: Annie I want to tell you something
Those words terrified me.
A: go ahead mom
Mk: we are going on a road trip with the Summeralls!
At this point I just froze. I stared at my mom like I had just seen a ghost.
A: S-S-Summerall? As in Hayden Summerall
MK: Oh so u know him. Great
I ran to my room and locked the door behind me. Words cannot explain how much I hated that boy. He was really nice to me when I started 8th grade until one of his friends teased him about liking me. I'm not gunna lie, he was so hot. From that day he's been super mean to me and my friends. One time his girlfriend poured cold Fanta on my head and he just laughed. My mom came to the door and started knocking. I stayed still.
Mk: Annie honey we are leaving in 5 days so can you please pack.
I didn't reply but then I thought about how happy it made my mom so I started to pack.