12• Falling Down!

If you're very sensitive I advise you to skip over this chapter but if your like me and feel uncomfortable but still wanna keep going then off you go!

Jahseh

I woke up to a knock on the door my god it's 6 in the morning

I walked downstairs

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's ski man"

I opened the door and saw ski and Rico

"Nope! Get out"

"Trust me on this one he's not gonna try again" I glared

"Sit there and don't go no fucking where" I glared "cause if you touch her again imma kill you...not even raping or any physical violence...if your skin touches her skin or accidentally bump into her from going from one side of the room to another...Matthew is no more!" He nodded as Lesi walked downstairs.

"Hey Jahhhhhhhhh" she looks over to Rico and she hides her face in my chest "Keep him away from me" I held her

"Nothing's gonna happen to you Lesi I promise. He just wanna apologize"

"Well I don't wanna hear anything he has to say"

"Come on he just wanna say he's sorry baby" Ski said

"No! Leave me alone" she ran upstairs

"Dammit" I growled

I walked upstairs slowly and seen Lesi by the balcony and she just looked at the rain I walked up behind her...

"My mama always told me that when it rains God is crying..."

"Rain keeps falling tears keep falling" I replied

"Do you believe that there is a heaven or hell...because at this point I believe when we die...There is nothing no thought nothing just plain darkness with no control of your body to wake up... for a long time..." she tears up "I don't wanna die...but I can't control or stop it...I'm gonna die and that is that."

"Is this always on your mind?" She looked at me

"Always...Like I don't wanna die I'm scared to leave this world see plain darkness with no control of my body...at least I existed"

I just feel bad because a sweet little girl like her gotta think about this shit.

"All I know is...I'm not leaving you for nothing"

"I just wanna go to sleep"

"Ok I'm not stopping you" I hug her "Do you want me to be there with you?" She nodded.

"No, I think I can make it this time"

I walked out the room and let her sleep

Zharnae

I laid down in my bed and just thought to myself.

Am I ever gonna get out of here

Have hope Dalesia...you're gonna get outta here soon. Keep ya head up.

Jahseh isn't gonna kill me. He's been too mushy to even do that...

As I get in my thoughts I slowly fall asleep

I awoke to find myself not in my cozy bed, or even in the protection of my house. I awoke to find myself in another world, a world of suffering. As the numbness of sleep slowly faded from my limbs I felt dead grass poking into back, like tiny needles. I opened my eyes and gasped in a breath, but nothing came and I choked on my own dry tongue. There was no air in this menacing world; lack of oxygen descended on my mind in a panic, in desperation I sucked in another breath, burning my lungs with a ferocity that consumed me.

Mist descended on my eyes. Through the misty veil surrounding my eyes I could barely make out dead white trees like bony fingers stretching for the dark sunless sky. I could feel my heart beating against my rib cage, slowing every second. Realization dawned on me, I was going to die. I tried to move my chest, tried to suck in air, but none came. My heart stopped. My mind gave one final sigh. Then I felt nothing. Nothing at all. Darkness.