17• -xoxo Lesi

Hey guys quick moment can everyone take the time out to read my new story "Wolfpack" it's not based on a true story but I have 10 chapters for now and putting it on hold to satisfy the fanfic fandom. But I have so much in store for the story I hope you guys can take a look

Also if you are very talented can you make story covers for me and DM to my Instagram @officialzharnae

Jahseh

I really think about Lesi like all the time in this Jail cell. Like she's my only hope to peace.

Prison sucks 😞

I sit back staring at the sky. Singing toxic lullabies...

Wait.

I pull out my journal and started writing

I was staring at the sky
Singing toxic lullabies

Oh aye ! 😁

Then I thought of Lesi 🙄🥺

Screaming words with no remorse
Pitchforks pointed at my heart
I was starting at the sky

I look at my cell

"CO!!! (Correctional officer) You got my files yet?"

"Still looking Mr. Onfroy"

Now me and the CO are close. He believes that I didn't do it but they still kept me in here under no circumstances 😞 I Hope Lesi is fine because I really miss her and after all those letters and songs I sent I still didn't get anything back.

Lesi

Babygirl I really miss you. They would never let me out of here and I really didn't harm anyone. I don't blame them because at the end of the day I still kidnapped you there's no way they'll let me come out. I wish I was there though holding you smelling your sexy scent and showing you love. I don't know what you call them but I think I'm just obsessed with you. (Reference anyone?) I know I won't get a letter back but I hope you're reading this my honeybee.
-Jahseh 🖤

Don't worry Jahseh cuz I miss you too.

They told me I can't say anything and I can't even see Jahseh 😭 because they want Jahseh in jail this is straight up bullshit. The crazy thing is they know he's innocent too. I went live to tell everyone and they believe me but now there pissed off. So here I am back in the detective office.

"Jahseh didn't do anything he was trying to save me"

"But where is the evidence the blood on the floor in his house was yours, Onfroy hit you and left you on the floor" the lady replied "you can try all you want but Onfroy is not getting out no time soon"

"But he didn't do anything" I start to tear up

"Listen Dalesia, Onfroy might have put a gun to your head and told you 'not to say shit' he is not getting out no matter what he still kidnapped you and I understand you want him out because of the fact that you don't want any trouble-"

"What trouble !?!?!? JAHSEH IS INNOCENT!!!" I start to tear up "Y'all won't listen to me man 😭"

"Dalesia calm down, please. Just tell us the truth and we will get him handled"

"B-but I am! Jahseh didn't do shit and y'all motherfuckers got him locked in a cage. He was trying to protect me! If y'all don't get him out I'll get him out myself!" I storm towards the door to the jail cell and walk past a lot of inmates.
"Hey don't go in there"

"Aye look it's Zharnae Hendrix yooo I love you baby. XXL was niiice" I kept walking until I saw Jahseh writing in his journal."

"Jahseh my sweet" He then looks up and smiles

"My honeybee" He walks to the cell

"You are innocent and I know you are Jahseh I will get you out." I held on to his hand...

"I love you...but the world isn't meant for a person like me" He pulls away from me as I felt the guards take me away from him.

"No no please he doesn't deserve this!!! He's innocent please let my Jah out of here." I try to take their keys but they just pushed me outside and left me on my knees.

"FUCKKKK!!!" I yelled I got in my car and called up a friend of mine.

"Hello...yes Tyler. I need your help"

An hour later

"You want me to publish your confirmation that Jahseh didn't do anything? He kidnapped you" I growled

"He did not he wanted to save me"

"Okay but do realize a lot of people will be on your side or go against you. Ms. Hendrix you can ruin your whole career. Everything you accomplished...you will be known for a girl who falls for her kidnapper"

"Then I'm just gonna have to tell my side a tad different."

"Lesi write down the statement right here and sign your name so people would know it's you. I looked at the blank sheet of paper.

Jahseh was attending a houseparty where my ex was also having me trapped in his room. Jahseh came upstairs and then found me. He wanted to see if I was okay which is when my ex walked in and framed him for something he didn't do. Jahseh was innocent, he didn't rape me he didn't touch me in a violent way or tried to kill me. Jahseh is innocent and I am here to speak.

"Anything else to add Ms. Hendrix?" I smirk

~Xoxo Lesi🖤