18. Last Day

Hey, It's been a minute since I wrote a fanfiction, and I grew up as well so my stories won't be as cringe as it was anymore. Also my co writer she worked with this story sometimes (and many other books of my) so she slandered my boyfriend in this book. But now I'm a solo writer so now I'm writing on my own and it's gonna take longer. But Thank God I don't have to worry about typos that much anymore...

Jahseh

Looking at the poster in my cell while doing sit ups, I look at Lesi's beautiful face as it kept me going. The inmates have fought over explicit photos of Zharnae Hendrix, but I wanted to keep the one were it shows Lesi Tesfaye. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Because I am the one to blame with the fact that I could've scarred her for the rest of her life. I stare at her poster.

Lesi, I'm sorry for kidnapping you and letting those guys do whatever they want with you. It wasn't my intentions at all. I close my eyes, stammering because I was nervous to finish the rest of my lines.

Yes I was nervous in front of a fucking poster. I don't want to stay here. I want to go home. I want to interact with my fans...I want to see her...

I heard a buzzer, meaning that they would finally open up the cell block. I walk out of my cell and wander around the prison. I see some inmates fighting each other, talking to each other about being ready to go home, or claiming someone as their bitch.

Wouldn't let that shit happen to me though. I walk my way towards the cafeteria to see the Correctional Officer. He's pacing around with a worried face. Confused, I walked over to him..

"Not now Jah, I have to put this shit together." I tilt my head, walked away, and sat at one of the tables.

The inmates began to flood in and most of them began to circulate around me...Here goes the question again...

"What is it like, knowing you kidnapped the one and only Zharnae Hendrix?" I ignored them. "Say homie, we asked you a question. Don't get jumped in this cafeteria." Even thought thye jumped me a couple of times for not answering, I can't take another beating. Call me a pussy but that's gonna kill me.

"I didn't know what was wrong with me." I sighed "I just took her."

"Was the pussy good? Like she does have a nice plus size figure." 

"I'll get in that!" One of the inmates from a distance said.

"I never had sex with her. I only wanted her feelings. I loved her personality. You know the girl outside of the music videos."

"So you was gon pull some 365 Days shit? You think you Massimo nigga?" I nodded no...

"I just fell for her personality."

"Bro, you are XXXTentacion. You coulda just asked her if you can collab with you." 

At that moment, I was crazy as hell. But, I just didn't know what to expect. Just then. I heard the TV come on

Yesterday, Music Artist, Zharnae Hendrix came out to spoke about the traumatic experience of what happened at the party. 

Jahseh was attending a houseparty, where my ex was also having me trapped in his room. Jahseh came upstairs, and then found me. He wanted to see if I was okay which is when my ex walked in and framed him for something he didn't do. Jahseh was innocent, he didn't rape me, he didn't touch me in a violent way, or tried to kill me. Jahseh is innocent and I am here to speak.

So her ex boyfriend Ski Mask The Slump God was actually in charge of all of this? I raise my eyebrow So she will be visiting the prison for her own type of interrogation