Meeting with Vampire

Later in the evening I go to the Hunter Manor to make sure all arrangements are to be done properly, before her arrival. I instruct everyone with the necessary requirements and also mind-linked my pack not to arrive in the Alpha- house without prior announcements.

At midnight, while I am reviewing certain documents, Devin knocks at the door of my Study.

"You have a guest.",he says.

"You could have informed me through the link", I reply to him still immersed in my iPad.

"The Vampire is here, and he request your audience. Alone."

Now he has my full attention.

"Everyone in the house is annoyed at his arrival. You should leave before they do something they may regret.", he adds.

I need no further confirmation as I rush down the stairs with inhumane speed.

"EVERYONE LEAVES NOW", I roar in my alpha tone.

Devin gives Sebastian a warning to behave before he leaves too.

"We need to talk.", is all Sebastian says after everyone has left.

"Follow me."

We walk to the my study. The study is the oldest room in this manor are built by my father. The Hunter Manor used to be old packhouse before me. My father used to plot for his wars in this very room and that is why he had this room charmed with magic. With the correct words you can hear the Echo of any room in this study while no words can leave this room.

I close the door after him

"Ana may die if you mate with her.", he announces.

"What do you mean?", I inquire at his outrageous statement.

"Your background check may have revealed her economic status but you cannot know the real Ana."

I don't understand whether to strangle him to death or be surprised at his promptness. She is indeed well versed with his information. But his next words to surprise the hell out of me.

"You have rebuild almost every room of this Manor, Why leave the study?", he questions me.

"Don't look so shocked, I am a five hundred year old vampire.", he gives a little piece of information.

"Ana is the daughter of my best friend Carla. Carla unlike anyone you know was half were-wolf and half vampire. The werewolf part of her mated with one of the strongest beta. After Ana was conceived, her father was killed and Carla was hunted throughout her life. To hide herself, she married a human. Ana, shouldn't have been conceived, thus, it makes her an abomination to both vampires and werewolves. Carla requested me until her last breath to hide Ana from the world but if you were to mate with her, her identity will be disclosed. There is a lot more you do not know but this required your attention. If you were to bring her here, there will be another war. Ponder over it and make a decision. Is Ana worth the destruction?"

He opens the door and walks out of it after saying his piece. I am paralyzed by his words. My mind is a whirlwind.

I stand in the same position for what feels like eternity. For the first time in my life I have no idea what to do.

What should I do?

Also, What the fuck just happened?

Please please comment and vote.