1 - 5 : Deadly Life

Eiji Hikou was sprawled across the two far chairs in the E aisle, completely limp, his hat lying mere feet away.

"Eiji-!"  I gasped.  Immediately I ran over, ignoring the announcement, and pressed my hand over his wrist, checking for a pulse.

Stone cold.

My heart dropped.
The sounds of footsteps running towards us came from all directions, and suddenly everyone was there.

"Eiji..." Kioko bobbed down in front of the aisle, her hands covering her mouth, tears forming in her eyes.

"What the fuck-?" Sora gasped, before glaring at everyone, "whoever did this...I'll fucking beat you!"

"This is so wrong." Aimi whispered, grimacing.

"Oiya, looks like this killing game has finally begun!" Monoko suddenly popped up in front of us.

"This is your fault!" Kaida cried. I looked over at her. Her fists were clenched, she glared at the bear with an unconcealed rage as her whole body seemed to shake, "this is all your fault!"

"Hey now, kiddos, I didn't kill anybody. It was one of you!" Monoko retorted.

"As fuckin' if! I would never kill anyone!" Michi shouted, puffing his chest out.

"Why is this...happening?" Yuudai wiped tears from his eyes, "Why would anybody kill?"

"I cannot believe somebody in this group would have done something like this." Tamotsu stated.

"That's where you're wrong, kiddo! And I have proof!" The cat pulled what looked like a student pad out of nowhere and held it above its head, "this, kiddos, is your Monoko File!" It shouted.

"Monoko what-now?" Michi asked, "it sounds stupid."

"This file gives you information on the murder! Since you kiddos aren't all famous detectives, this will help you on your journey!" Monoko handed the file to me, and I took it reluctantly.

"Once you've all read it, I'll put the information in your E-Pads!  Anywho, that's all the info you're getting from me! Now get investigating and find out who the blackened is!" Monoko disappeared.

"Turn it on! I need to know who the killer is so I can fuckin' pummel them!" Sora slammed a fist into her hand.

A little scared, I pressed the on button.

The screen lit up with an image of Eiji's body at the top. Underneath was a silhouette of him, with a mark where any wounds were.

"The victim is Eiji Hikou, Ultimate Airplane Pilot." I began to read aloud, "He was killed before night hours last night in Yuudai Kenen's Talent Room on the Fourth Floor. He was found at 8:45am.  Injuries include a cracked skull, three broken ribs, and a collapsed trachea."

"This is fairly detailed." Tamotsu said quietly.

"It's a little bit creepy." Aimi bit her nail, frowning, "I guess there isn't much we can do except investigate."

"I don't want to investigate a body." Yuudai murmured, "it isn't right."

"Me neither. I mean, I've never even...seen..." Seiichi suddenly brought his hands up to his mouth. He looked incredibly pale, a cold sweat forming. He gave us all a desperate look, and then bolted out of the room, covering his mouth, unsteady on his feet, like he was about to fall over at any minute.

"Seiichi-!" Yuudai bolted after him, disappearing outside.

"How are we supposed to start?" Kioko asked, eyes wide.