23. The Romantic Date!!!

Recap: Vaibhav knowing the truth from Vaigha's letter - she is angry - sorting out!!!

Vaigha's PoV
It's been 7 pm and Vaibhav didn't show up. I can't wait anymore to go for a date with my husband. It's him who forced me for a dinner and now it seems he forgot about it.

How much drama we have conducted here for this outing program? Firstly he forced his siblings to go for a second show when they were not interested. I lied to them that I have headache and not coming. Then they changed their opinion since I am alone here..but he lied to them that he will send aunty and uncle here.

I called him. And he picked up the phone immediately.
"Baby.."he said.
"Where are you?"I asked in a serious tone.
"Already impatient??? Nice..."he teased me and I couldn't hide my blush. Thank God..he is not here to see my face.
"I know wht you must be doing there. Stop blushing like a newly Wed.. atleast save your blush till I come..."he said making me more blush.
"When would you come? Now Dont tell me that you stucked at some important meeting.."I said.
"I won't tell.. because you already told it baby...."he said.
"What??"I asked.
"Ok ok.. Just half an hour more...I will be there for our very first date..."he said.

"Hmm.."I nodded.
"Go and open our corridor..a gift must be waiting for you there..get ready fast..."he said.
"Love you baby"before I say something he ended the call.

I was confused now..whts his gift? I quickly reached the corridor and saw a packet there. I took it and looked around. No one is there...when did he send it? I saw a note in it.

Pls wear this for our first date...Pls... love you so much.. and sorry for hurting you.

I smiled. I went upstairs and opened the packet. I was wondered seeing his gift. Its a beautiful red gown and an expensive diamond necklace. I haven't wear such costly dress and ornaments till now.

 I haven't wear such costly dress and ornaments till now

I quickly unwrapped my saree and changed into the gown

I quickly unwrapped my saree and changed into the gown. I looked into the mirror to see a new Vaigha...And then I put the diamond necklace around my neck. I didn't remove my wedding chain instead kept it outside from dress..here no one is there to watch us now....I felt very happy. I started counting time for him to come.