EPILOGUE 2

Vaigha is sitting at the garden along with Arjun who currently have the duty to take care of her since the others are busy. She is eating fruits. She looked at Arjun who is reading a pregnancy related book so seriously. She couldn't control her laugh.

"Bro, did you ever read your text books with this much concentration?"she asked.

"Bhabhi. Dont disturb me. It's telling how to take care of newly born babies without hurting them. Let me complete this"he continued reading without bothering about her teases.

Vaigha is currently in her last month of pregnancy. Doctor adviced her to get admit in hospital asap. But she delayed it. She had a wonderful time with her family throughout out her pregnancy stage.

Vaibhav was the best husband. He took care of her like a kid and spent more time with her. Whenever he was not with her, he used to assure that she is well and getting all care she needs through his siblings. He did whatever his wife and baby wants at this stage. Sometimes he had a tough time with her uncertain mood swings. But he managed it well without getting any complaints from her. He created a good bond with his baby even before birth. Vaigha was happy and satisfied with her husband's care.

His siblings were a protective wall for Vaigha. Never in these months, she had to be alone or do something without anyone's help. Always one of them will be with her as part of their duty. She feels blessed to get this family. They made sure that her none of the wishes are remaining to be done.

She ate the last slice of apple and turned back to see Krithika and Amar still cutting apples for her.
"Hey guys. Stop this. I don't want anymore."she said to them.
"But you have only eaten 2 apples and 1 orange bhabhi."Amar remarked.
"So you were counting her? Bhabhi. Soon he will tell the weight of each apple and orange you had." Krithika said making her chuckle.

"Hey idiot. You even don't remember how many papers remaining for you to clear. It will be better if you concentrate more on that." Amar said.

"Whatever I do, it will finally reach the same topic of this failed papers. I am done with this family."Krithika said.
"Give that to me. Now go and study."Amar took the plates and apples from her forcely.
"Soon I will go back to my mom and dad. Then only you people will realize my value."Krithika pouted.

"It will be better if you go away from here now itself. If you want I will drop you at uncle's place." Arjun said keeping the book away.

"Did you finish your reading? Seeing it I thought you are the one pregnant here."Krithika smacked his head.
"And I am not gonna go anywhere leaving my bhabhi and her baby. Dont think about getting rid of me. Understand?" Krithika said hugging Vaigha and kissed her cheek.

Vaigha pinched her nose slightly making her happy.
"These two boys are a nuisance for our little one. Isn't it bhabhi?" She asked and Vaigha rolled her eyes.
"Didn't I tell you to not fight with them? With whom you will fight after your marriage?"Vaigha asked seriously.
"Probably with her husband till he run away with his life "Amar and Arjun said together and she glared at them.

"Your special pizza is ready." Anjali came with plates in her hand.
Vaigha turned to see her and became happy.
It was during their last visit to the hospital she insisted Vaibhav to buy pizza for her. He didn't allow her to eat from outside. She was unhappy for that and stopped talking with Vaibhav. Finally Anjali agreed to make pizza for her.