25. Jealous Couple

Recap: Kishore's Convo with Nandini - Planning to reveal the truth about hidden marriage.

It was a beautiful Sunday evening. An official holiday for everyone. And a forced holiday for our workaholic brothers. Everyone gathered at Vaibhav's home along with Uncle and Aunty. Kishore were there too. They all chatted with each others. Played games, cracked jokes at everyone, tried pranks ... Family moments are always special for Vaibhav. He used to enjoy it leaving all his jobs behind. He was super happy, so as his wife too. On the middle of all this, they didnt fail to find some happiness in their romance too.

Vaigha was serving the soft drinks to everyone. Vaibhav took a glass of juice from her. Making her surprise he was not leaving her hand even after taking the glass..she glared at him for which he smirked at her. Atlast she had to kick his feet to escape from him. She laughed seeing him sighing.

Vaigha's PoV
It is such a good day. I can see how much happy Vaibhav is. I am glad to be a part of this family. My prayers of having such a caring family and having such naughty siblings didn't go waste. I hope this happiness didn't fade away from them because of me. That's the last thing I wish to happen. I want everyone to be always happy even if I am not with them. My eyes were slowly watering. That was when Sanjana noticed me.

"What happened?"she asked through gestures.
"Nothing..I ..I was just thinking about my family.."I said.
"This is your family too.."she said touching my heart.
I gave her a side hug and pecked her forehead. I felt someone's continous stare on me and I know my husband's eyes won't leave me anytime. He was admiring our bond. I smiled at him. Breaking our stare contest, Sanju placed a piece of cake into my mouth. I struggled to eat it while he was smirking at me.

"Next our beloved Anuradha will sing a song for all of us..."Arjun announced making me Shocked.

I showed him my big eyes.
"Yes..she is gonna sing for us."It was Vaibhav who was more excited than anyone. I pleaded at him with my eyes.
"Yeah..a super melodious song from our Anuradha on the way.."It's Krithika who yelled.
"No..no..I don't Know to sing..."I was about to go when Sanju and Anjali forcely pulled me back.
"Only one song pls..."Amar said while dragging me to the front side facing everyone.

"Uncle, Aunty..Pls save me..I dont Know to sing..I forgot all songs .."I yelled.
"She is lying..I heard her singing yesterday while cooking..."Arjun said making me send a murderous glare at him.
I looked at Vaibhav who is teasing me.
"It's just a song only Anuradha.."Nandini aunty said making me helpless.
"Yeah come on..either you have to sing..or you have to dance for us.. select which one do you want?" Amar asked and I was shocked once again.
The others bursted into laugh.
"Ok I will sing.."Finally I said.

I sat infront of them and Sanjana and Krithika gathered around me.
I started singing. I can feel Vaibhav's stare on me throughout the song. Kishore was recording my song completely. I wanted to smack his head that time.

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai
Mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke
Aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan
Dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa
Bhool Ja aa