An Unexpected Client

Peter, Winston, and Ray arrived back at HQ tired and exhausted.  Putting the traps and ghost away into the containment unit.  Venkman then laid on the ground with his arms and legs out meanwhile Winston and Ray smoked.  Janine sighs looking at the phone bored.  She looked at her watch wondering about how Louis was doing at home.  Louis Tully had been sick for 2 weeks with a cold and everyday Melnitz would come home every night and give him medicine.  He was very fond of Louis, even when he was not feeling well.

   Meanwhile, when the three guys had arrived back at HQ.  Egon was in his lab experimenting on a Rat and different sayings from different books he got from Ray's Occult.  He was trying to determine if the cause of Dana's draugr appearances were spoken from books.  Although nothing was working as he throws the book down on the ground out of frustration.  He rubs his eyes, he had never felt so stupid in his entire lifeHe had tried to look into everything but, nothing was making sense.  

  He needed an answer to something, and that answer he had  to figure out on his own.  Just then, Ray walks in knocking at the side of the doorway,

"Hey Spengler! Busy?"

He shook his head,"No, I was just finished with my experiment.  I was trying to see if different types of waves could effect an animals brain health."

Ray nods his head,"Interesting.  Welp, today we caught a lot of nasty ghost! You should've seen them.  Me and Peter were wrangling a  class 10 fire breathing dragon ghost, the size of a large house!  Winston got the trap for us and we caught that giant sucker! The next intense ghost we caught was a class 8 Wolf Hound.  He was a vicious and terrifying one.  Ya know, how come ya never wanted to come with us?"

  Egon looks up,"I've been busy with a separate case.  One that I can't tell you about Ray."

"Oh, well, that's alright!  We outghta get more of those cases around here!  Ooh, and me and Winston got you some petrie dishes filled with different sorts of slime for you to test,"

  Ray hands Spengler five petrie dishes filled with different colored slime.  

"Thank you Ray."

Just as the two of them were talking Winston comes through the door looking to Egon,

"There's someone who wants to see you."

.............................................................................................

  When Spengler, Stantz, Venkman, and Zeddemore come to see who it was.  Egon asked them to stay where they were because it was a client who just wanted to see him.  So, he walks to the front of the HQ building finding a young 17 years old boy.  He wore a collared shirt, blue jeans, and a orange vest.  He had his hands in his pockets shivering in the cold.  Dr. Spengler shakes hands with the young teen boy,

  "What is your name?" Egon asked

"Marty Mcfly.  I've lived in New York once, but, when I heard about you and the Ghostbuster guys I thought you could help me."

"Pray, tell me about what your problem is." Egon insisted

Marty scratched the back of his neck,

"I tried getting help from my good friend Doctor Emmet Brown but, he said he hadn't had any idea how to help me.  Although he said, go to the man who calls himself Doctor Spengler of Ghostbusters.  He lives and works in New York city.  Now, I'm not sure if you really believe in it but...I've started having terrible visions.  Fire, like a fire breathing dragon that was threatening to kill me and my future.  It was the most terrifying sight I had ever seen in my life,"

  "And when did this happen?" Egon asked.

"Every night when I'm trying to sleep.  I can barely close my eyes anymore because the flash and flames of the Dragon.  This horrifying thing.  I can never understand why it's haunting me in my dreams but, it said something to me.  Something like a poem or rhyme,"

"What did it say to you?"

Marty swallowed,"He said, I am Fire, I am Death, play the Lyre, hold your breath, there is heaven, there is hell, in your sweven, ring a bell, the chimes will ring, time counts down, the voices sing,....I am the dragon with the crown....."

  Marty fainted as Egon catches him shocked.  He looks over to HQ nervous not knowing what to do then.  He hurried inside and carried Marty up to the bedrooms quickly past Venkman and the rest of the guys.  They asked him what was wrong with him but Egon ignored as he hurried upstairs and laid Marty on the bed.  Ray hurried inside but Egon put his hand out stopping him,

  "This is my  client Ray, I'm afraid I don't need your help.  I can help him on my own."

  Ray nods his head as he went back down stairs.  Egon came aside and opened Marty's eye but then it shuts again of course.  He had definitely fainted from those words.  What did  some of those words mean?  It was something Spengler had to figure out because this was connecting to Dana's problem too.  He had an idea of bringing Dana and having Marty Mcfly to see if the demon dragon or Scandinavian Draugr come out from their minds.  It was a brilliant idea at first but, what if it was actually a dangerous one?

  Egon couldn't take any chances of loosing not just Marty, but Dana. Dana was the person he loved the most.  He sat on the ground next to the bed.  He looks over to a book shelf when something catches his eye.  It was a book that had the title;  Draugr  He stands up and walks over to the book shelf taking the book out.  He looked at it.  Flipping the book open he saw images and information on this Dragon Demon. He skimmed through most of the information when he finds something extraordinary.  

   To defeat the Draugr Dragon, was something that connected to Spengler's ancestor from long ago.