The Final Plan

It was after Janine had left the building when a clock struck midnight.  There was a loud thud and shriek that came from upstairs.  Egon turns swiftly alarmed, the next thing he does is he puts on a jumpsuit and proton pack as fast as he could.  There was a great light that lit up in the room upstairs as papers and books flew out.  He runs upstairs to find something that makes him feel horrified.  

  To his eyes, he saw Dana and Marty levitating with glowing eyes.  There had been an evil force of the draugr playing on them and they couldn't fight it.  The Dragon within them was so strong, that they spoke in a demonic voice unimaginable.  Egon stood there frozen with fear as he didn't know what to do.  Soon, Dana's deep demonic voice spoke,

"LEAAVE!!!! LEAAVE US NOW OR YOU WILL BE DESTROYED!!!"

Marty then spoke in his deep demonic voice,

"YOU CANNOT STOP THE DRAUGR!  WE ARE A DEMONIC FORCE THAT WILL NEVER LEAVE THESE PUTRID HUMANS! LEAAVE US NOW OR YOU WILL JOIN US!!!!!"

  Egon didn't want to hurt Dana or Marty, this was messing everything up.  But, he had to think of something fast, he needed a quick plan to defeat the Draugr dragon.  Something within a book he read, it was about his ancestor Zedekiah, but, he just couldn't remember what it said.  He became frustrated but then Draugr's swooped after him.  He ran and fell on the ground as Dana and Marty made a ferocious dragon roar.  It was almost like they were become less and less human like.

    Egon had to take his proton gun and blast them.  Missing by a mile, he kept his eye on both of them as they swooped around the room.  He runs behind the bed when a blast of fire came from Marty.  The fire didn't catch the floor on fire thankfully.  Spengler gasped for air, he peak around the bed as he saw Dana and Marty strengthen, this was definitely a difficult case to do alone.  Egon thought about calling the other guys but then he remembered Peter, he shook his head disagreeing with the idea.

  He stood up with his proton gun and fired at Marty, the proton beam hits the demonic Marty Mcfly as he screamed in pain in his normal voice.  Egon stopped alarmed and frightened, he was hurting him, but, he wasn't trying too.  The Demonic Dana flew over Egon with a scowl and glow within her eyes, she looked pissed.  She breathed fire as Egon ran to the side, this time, the ground caught on fire.  It blazed to the ceiling.  

  Egon crawled backwards as both of the Draugr's Dana and Marty flew above him with the fire in the back.  The fear in his eyes got to Dana as she gasped,"E-Egon?"  Spengler looks surprised but she was still half demonic, she seemed to be fighting it.  He stood up with a stumble, then he shouts,

  "DANA!  MARTY!  YOU HAVE TO FIGHT IT!  LISTEN TO ME BOTH OF YOU!  YOU CONTROL YOU DREAMS!  DON'T LET THE DRAGON CONTROL YOU!"

Marty's eyes flickered from normal to glowing,"D-Doc Spengler?"  Although, the Demon roared with rage within them as they both spoke back and forth to themselves,"FOOLS!  DON'T LET HIM CONTROL YOU!" Marty screamed shaking his head closing his eyes,"No, NO, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

  The Draugr's roared as Dana and Marty snapped back into the demonic force.  Egon had to think quickly, then he remembered something he left back in his lab, although it was all the way back on the first floor.  He back away slightly and then made a run for it to his lab, he slid down the pole and ran down the hall as fast as he could.  The fire soon became larger and larger as it started to burn down the whole Ghostbuster Headquaters.  A fire alarm soon sounded as Egon went into his lab.

  "SH*T!" Egon cursed as he searched around for his slime pack. 

   He opens another door and finds it in the closet.  He grabbed his slime pack and switches out.  He ran back upstairs but the fire was huge and he could still see Dana and Marty turning more and more creature like.  He took a slime blower gun out and pointed it at the two of them that flew around the fiery room.  His face was ash like and his forehead had a bloody cut.  

  He turned up his slime blower and he blasted pink slime at Marty Mcfly, he soon fell down from the air as the real Ghost hissed and roared.  Egon ducks then he blasted Dana with the slime as she fell from the air.  The two ghosts roared as they flew through the fire and went after Spengler.  It all seem like he was about to die when they charged right at him.  Egon ducks with a scream but then...

  Three proton guns blasted over his head. Then Water blasted from a fire-hose putting out the fire.  Egon Spengler gasped as he saw Winston, Ray, and Peter along with the firefighters.  As Egon sat frozen, Winston throws in a trap as Ray opens it capturing both the demonic ghosts with Venkman.  Marty Mcfly rubs his head as Ray checked to see if he was alright, meanwhile Egon hurried over to Dana.

  He lifted up her head,

"Are  you okay?"

Dana breathed slowly,"Yes, I believe so, thank you."

Egon sighs when he heard Peter walk up and stand behind him.  He turns and stands up with a straight and solemn face.  Just as he was about to speak, but Peter just puts up a hand,

  "No need for apologies Spengs, you hold onto her.  You belong together anyways."

Peter turns to leave with the other guys along with the firemen.  Egon helps up Dana up as Marty Mcfly thanks Egon for helping him.  As he too left in the night.