Investment

"Egon, it was a false alarm, I'm sorry.  I'm not having a baby."  says Dana sadly shaking her head feeling like an idiot.  Although, he sat up in bed looking over at the clock.  It had been only 5 AM in the morning but, for him it felt like twelve o clock in the afternoon.  He rubbed his eyes as he went to the night stand and puts his glasses on,

  "We all make some error's, but that's alright.  I have to meet up with someone at seven."

 He gets up out of bed and begins to change into formal clothes.  Dana asks still half asleep in bed,

"Who are you going to meet up with?  Does it have to do with the building being demolished?"

Egon adjusts his red tie and folds it into his grey vest.  He puts on black pants and a black vest as he explained to Dana,

"Just Janine, she wanted to help me save the building somehow.  I don't know what her plan is.  She says that Louis Tully has been working on the numbers and percentages  of the building.  In a way of increasing the value of it, getting more money without even having us go out an trap phantasm's,"

   He quickly puts on some formal shoes and looks back to Dana,

"Also, about that baby you were talking about.  The night we were having an affair you had already taken your birth control pill, in which cases cause a false alarm."

She chuckled shaking her head, "Are we really ready for a child?"

Egon shook his head, "Not yet, not until I can save the Ghostbusters Facility, to save the job I love.  It's all in the numbers, now, I'll be back at around 8:30 to 9."

  He grabs his case and walks out the door down the steps to the elevator.  He comes out of the elevator walking out to his car, he opens and closes the door.  Then he drives off in the busy streets of New York.  The honking angry cab drivers sped around in the traffic like streets as people crossed the street when the cars stopped at red lights.  He took a left to take an easy shortcut out of all the traffic and made way past the Ghostbusters HQ.  

   Egon then drives up to the Coffee Shop and parks in a little alley way next to a pink car which he assumed was Janine's.  He walked inside the shop and saw her sitting at a table next to Louis who flipped through his check book hastily.  Dr. Spengler was over to the table and sits across from Janine and her husband.  She looks up surprised but then she chuckled to herself,

  "I was beginning to think you were gonna show up."

Egon shook his head, "I'm very sharp with time, it's nice to see you again Mr. Tully."

Louis spoke in his well, Louis Tully voice as usual as he smiled looking up adjusting his big squared glasses, 

"G-good to see you again Mr. S-Spengler!  I've got lots of things to help you get back the building."

Egon nods his head, "Explain?"

Louis scratched his brow as he set out a bunch of papers that had numbers, graph's, percentages, and calculations on them, 

"Walter Peck is trying to u-use the government to his advantage.  He's not allowed to use order to take down building's.  Only if the government or the mayor of the state says so.  According to these uh, tax returns and income, it's all been lowered by someone of the name WP.  I'm assuming it's that guy that's t-trying to get rid of your business or at least your guys's business."

  Janine adds, "The only financial way to save the building is to spend the money on renovations.  When you extend the Ghostbuster's business, it'll increase the channe of it becoming more valuable.  When people start seeing it grow more into what's needed, then Walter Peck wouldn't be able to shut it down or try to bulldoze the whole damn thing."

Egon Spengler nods his head, "So your saying we need to invest on making Ghostbusters Institution?"

Louis nods his head, "Having more people get the job going on more ghost hunting calls.  Blow some more building's beside the one you're currently working in and extend the building.  Instead of one Ghostbuster's hearse, you'd have five.  Instead of the four of you guys working, there will be ten.  You'd get more money and increase the value of it and the building."

  Egon folds his hands together, "How much do we have currently?"

Janine hands him over a paper, "According to this record, we have about 900 thousand dollars in bank.  All from saving the world from a big walking marshmellow guy.  It seems like we have more than enough money to cover for renovations and upgrades.  Hire more people, get more pay from the people of New York."

  He nods his head and adjusted his glasses, Egon spoke in a very stern way,

"How will I know this could possibly save the building from collapse?"

"Because if a smart man like you can figure something out in a snap of a finger, then yes, YOU know how to save the building Doctor Spengler."  Janine replied with her head up strictly.  

Louis piped into the conversation, 

"I'd say you should start with extending the building and getting a couple more hearses,"

"That would mean a dramatic amount of money!" Egon said.

"Buuuuuut, you'd have everyone pay you or whoever your leader is to pay for all the hearses." explained Louis Tully.

"A transaction as in they pay us tax?  That's actually not a bad idea, overall, this world revolves around prosperity and money.  If we want to save Ghostbuster's HQ, then that means we need to make it Ghostbuster's Institution.  We have to put money into the investment and buy a few more cars, but hold on now,"

  Egon paused for a second, then continued, "That would mean, more Proton Packs, mind you, making those proton packs take me weeks to build."

"Your guys are always making about a thousand dollars a day Doctor Spengler,  I think you'll be able to create more proton packs for more workers.  You'll teach some of your recruits how to build a proton pack, and how to use them.  I'd say it's alot of information to take in but, it's the only way your gonna stop Walter Peck from tearing down the job you love."  Explained Janine honest.  

  He gathers all of the papers and puts them into his case.  Closing up the case shut he nods his head to Janine and Louis,

"Hopefully this'll work.  Thank you so much Janine, and to you as well Mr. Tully."

  Egon took his case and left the Coffee shop, without coffee of course.  Janine and Louis both sat together at the table as a lady holding a tray with their coffee and cappuccino on top. Two coffee's and one cappucino.  The waiter looks around for the other man but Janine spoke,

"He left already, he's a very busy man."

"Well that's alright, you two enjoy." says the waiter with a smile.  Janine picks up her coffee in her hand, Louis turn to look at Janine,

"You think it's really gonna work?"

"I believe that EVERYTHING is going to work Louis." she said sipping her cappuccino...