Good Things Are Coming

It's September 22nd, 2018. Today would of been my one month anniversary with my boyfriend. HA. It's weird how life can change so fast but it's okay. I'm not that hurt anymore, it is what it is.

This Thursday is my road test!!!! Like FOR REAL THIS TIME. I've had my road test scheduled two other times before this and had to cancel because I wasn't ready but I'm really ready this time and I'm SO EXCITED. 

Just before typing this chapter, I went through the very beginning of this book and went through every chapter to see how far I've come and I'm sitting here laughing, smiling and crying at how much I've progressed. I had SO many times in my life where I thought it was the end for me and to be able to say I've been at my job for almost a year now is so exhilarating for me.

To be in my second last semester of COLLEGE, is mind blowing and such a great feeling for me. I made it clear that school has definitely been one of the hardest things for me so getting my degree is a REALLY big deal for me.

I'm really confident I will have my license by Thursday and I've already begun car shopping. I want to be the owner of a Jeep Renegade. It's the perfect first car for me and I can't wait to be able to drive myself to work everyday and anywhere else I desire!

The whole point of this book was to see how I would get through the toughest times in my life and I enjoy going back and seeing how far I've come. It's one of the best feelings to see yourself overcome something you didn't think was possible. 

People telling me that I'm an inspiration for striving to achieve my goals so hard is SUCH a compliment. It makes my WHOLE DAY when someone says that to me. It means I've found my reason for living. God put me on this planet to challenge myself and become the best version of myself that I can be. He knew I could pull through and I'm so grateful. I love God so much. With God, I can do anything.