Chapter Two

"And cut!" I hear the director call. The guy lets me go, and I finally get the fresh air that I wanted. Yes, I was an actor; actress if you please. It was a nice job. I've worked for many shows and movies. I mainly do short clips or movies. I've been in Jaws when I was a baby, Meg, Supernatural, Honeymoon From Hell, and many others. Those were just the main ones. A lot of these I was just a baby or wasn't born yet. Most people freak out at the fact that I'm a movie star.

Being a movie star really doesn't give you a lot of freedom. I mean, I got to meet some amazing people. I'm a YouTuber as well which doesn't really work. I worked with Robert Singer, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins to make amazing special effects happen. Robert's my favorite. I'm just a normal kid to say. I'm working on episodes of N.C.I.S at the moment. They had to kick Pauley Perrette off. I mean, they didn't kick her off to say; she didn't want to do it anymore.

I really miss Pauley. She was like an older sister to me. Mark Harmon is like a dad figure, Michael Weatherly and Sean Murray were like older brothers, and then there's David McCallum who's like the weird grandpa. Man, I love these guys. Last week we filmed an episode to where Ducky - David McCallum - found my journal and saw what I wrote in it. There was a new agent named Special Agent Attden I think, and Ducky of course had to show my journal to Gibbs - Mark Harmon - who totally freaked out. Tony - Sean Murray - kept on making flirty jokes to Attden. He would say, "You know, if you spell 'Tony' backwards, it spells y not. So, y not go out with me?"

Attden would sigh and McGee would punch him in the arm. Attden is Gibbs- That's for a later episode. Opps! Anyway, after I get out of hair and makeup, I need to film a video for my YouTube account IAmOnFire so people stay subscribe. My subscribers have gone down a lot lately. I use to have 5,647,920, but it's gone down to 3,540,214. I'm starting to wonder if I should keep doing YouTube. It keeps me stressed out about if people like me or not. This really bugs me.

I decide to go live. "Hey guys," I start as the chat floods like a really bad flood hit, "I've made one of the hardest decisions of my life." The chat floods with, "Are you okay?" and "Whatever happens, WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!" I smile at this. "I need to take a break from YouTube. As most of you know, I'm an actress, voice actor, dancer, and well, YouTuber. I've started to think more about my acting career if that makes sense. I've been completely stressed out with trying to get you guys to stay subscribed when I make near seven videos a month. I know, a lot of them are a couple of hours long, but I think this will be for the better for all of us."

I sigh softly as my internet bullies find my chat. "I-I just need a small break. I'll still do Music.ly if you want to watch me there, but no more YouTube." I start to tear up as my internet bullies got taken down by my true fans. The bully would put something along the lines of, "Why are you even doing YouTube? You're so lame!" then my fans would say, "Why don't you just go away? If you really hate her amazing content, then freak off! No one really needs your negativity today." That always makes me feel better for some reason. I'm not really sure why. I guess I think that there are people who do look out for me. I gave my outro and ended the live.

I decided that I needed to catch up on some sleep. I take a nap in my trailer. During my well deserved nap, I have the weirdest dream. I wake up as a seven year old to smell smoke and things burning. I feel the black smoke lifting in the air and choking all of the remaining fresh air out of my lungs. I hear my parents shouting at each other. That frightened me. I've always hated fighting and war. And blood even though I'm in Supernatural. The heavy black smoke clouds my vision; I hear my parents screaming in pain.

"John; Mary!" I call out. I knew I already lost them. I get out of bed; my knees threaten to go out on me and collapse onto the hard wooden floor. I slowly and shakly make my way to the nearest window. I open it quickly and start to climb out. No one was there. My hand slips on the window sill, and I fall into a darkness. My eyes open to a small busy diner. It was the place I worked at seven years later.

"Hey!" I hear the one and only John Yeww call.

"Hey there yourself, sugar," I comment and lean down on both elbows. "What can I get you today?" He smirks at me.

"Ready to write?" He questions, both eyebrows raised. I smirk back at him.

"Like a kid ready to fire." He folds his hands in front of him.

"Alright then. I want an egg sandwich - lightly toasted - fifthteen hashbrowns, three scrambled eggs, three ultra pancakes, two coffees for the miss and I, and then two hot chocolate for the kids." I smile and tear off the piece of paper.

"Coming right up!" I turn around and bump into the burner. The next thing I know I'm jolting up from the college dorm bed and screaming my parents name.

My dorm buddy - as our college likes to call it - Scarlett jolts up and rushes over to me. "Are you okay? What happened?" I sit there in shock for a moment before realizing she's shaking me.

"Calm down, it was just a bad dream. I promise!" I push her off of my bed and check the time. Five forty-six in the morning. Perfect. "Go back to bed," I mumble and roll over. Her dog Rebel decided that I needed a protector and jumped up on my bed.

I groaned and tried to push him off, but I let him stay in the end. He snuggled up to me as I snuggled him close in my own arms. He was so warm! I close my eyes and wake up in reality, I think.

I hear Sean calling my name. "Emily? Emily, you need to wake up. You'll be late for your tour." I push him aside. I completely forgot about my tour! That's why I needed to stop YouTube for a bit. I knew that there had to be a real reason!

"My tour! How could I be so stupid?" I question to no one. I rush to tear out the highlights and rub my makeup off with the nearest towel.

"Woah, calm down, Sweet pop!" I heard Sean call after me. I turn around to look at him; I was already half way done brushing my hair.

"Why that nickname?" I groan. He smirked at me.

"You know you love it." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, y not?" He rolled his eyes.

"That's my line!" Sean whined.

"Then, don't call me Sweet pop, Timmy."

I ran - suitcase in hand - after my tour mates. "I'm sorry! I fell asleep, and Sean woke me up. I'm so sorry!" I apologize breathless. I see Kat chuckle at me. Kat was gorgeous. She had short brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes, her amazing, smooth, just right skin color, and she wasn't that tall but not short. She was the perfect height with perfect features. Her strong jawline, her slim body, and her amazing instrumental skills. She could pick up an instrument and know how to play it right away. She already knew over twenty.

I felt a tap on my shoulder blade and jump slightly. I see Halie smile at me. I punch her arm. "Ow!" She yelps, grabbing her arm in pain. Halie was a good childhood friend of mine. She grew up to be an amazing young lady. Her skin was as smooth as could be. Her blue eyes seemed to glow in the light along with her Daniel Howell cut hair style. She would wear contacts sometimes on dates to make her eyes pop. Halie was about four inches taller than me; she still rubs it in on our tour bus. She was the most amazing person that I could of met.

I heard a small laugh from the bus. "Nata!" I exclaimed, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Man, I've missed you, girl! How've you been?" Nata questioned me. I just smiled at her. Nata has been my best friend since we were both ten. She was Indonesian, but that didn't stop any of our connection. We had a bond so strong that we couldn't be separated no matter what you did. Nata had brown curly hair and memorizing brown eyes. Her skin was like a Hershey bar. It was beautiful. We broke the hug.

"I've been good, girlfriend! How about you?"

She smiled down at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen. "I've been good, girlfriend!" She looked at all of us for a moment before stepping aside. "Come inside. Let's get going, laddies!" We all just laughed at her. Halie was first, then me, then it was Kat. "Alright girls, I've got the fridge full with all of the goodies!" We cheered.