V

Idol: Taehyung

I stood in the rain crying softly, looking at my feet. " What did I do wrong" I cried. " Was I not a good girlfriend to him?" I cried hysterically.

Flashback

I was tired, like really tired. I can't wait to go cuddle with my boyfriend.

" Just... 3...more... steps....ugh, about time" I said exhausted. There were 24 steps.

"Y/b/n(A/n in this case, it stands for Your boyfriends name, but I will tell u if it's ur brother or your ex- boyfriend) I'm home." I yelled.

I heard something from upstairs. It sounded like a man on my bed breaking my bed. Oh no I thought. Please no I panicked. He can't be cheating... Can he??

You walked slowly to the front of you and your boyfriends room. I heard 2 people moaning. Oh my.. I tried to hold in tears. But I couldn't. I opened, and what I saw was what I could never un-see.

I opened my door and there he was, on top of a girl. They saw me and gasped. "Y-y-n-n, Yn" he said my name with pleading eyes.

I can't anymore. I look at the Girl to find her smirking at me.

" You couldn't wait for me??" I cried. He looked down with guilt. " I'm a man with needs. I get your a Christian, but I'm not. You have to understand" He said with a pleading tone. I shook my head and ran out... Without my stuff tho.

Flashback over

My eyes hurt from the crying. I slowly seeped into sleep. But I saw a figure come towards me, and I quickly stood up and backed away.

" Please dont hurt me" I pleaded with him.

" Yn" the voice said.

Oh my gosh.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Taehyung?" I said. But than the cold and rain got to me, I coughed, and the world seemed like it was going upside down.

He quickly caught me and said " I got you now" he said in a soft voice. But I couldn't stay awake. Darkness overtook me, and I was out.

Bullshit, I know, but Wattpad already started rating this book, so, I just wanna wrote trash, and shit, and yeah. Who am I even talking too?? My children won't even be here in the future. ( I have no children btw)

Anyways, there will be more parts of this later on in the book.