Chenle

A/n: In 119, Chenle killed me with his verses. And haechan? Whew... Don't get me started. Look at Jaemins long hair and Jenos undercut. Look how much my mans jisung grew. And renjun came attacked me with his voCaLs.

Y/n's Pov:

" Hi Y/n!"

I knew that voice from anywhere.

" Whats up Chenle?" I looked up from my book.

" Not much. How are you doing? I haven't seen you in such a long time" He said, smiling.

I learned to love Chenles smile, since he smiled so much and his teeth were just beautiful.

" I've been good. We have been keeping contact through our phones though. You made it impossible to forget you. You texted me everyday" I told him, smiling.

" Even if I annoyed you, I would still bother you" chenle said, shrugging his shoulders.

After a long pause of just looking at each other, he finally talked.

" Why did you reject me?" Chenle finally said, his smile fading a bit.

I put my book down and looked at Chenle. Nothing was wrong with him. I just felt scared that I'm currently lacking commitment.

Truth be told, I had a crush on Chenle last year, but I just moved on. I feel as if he should do the same.

" I don't mean to be cliche and all, but it isn't your fault, alright?" I told him.

" So why is it your fault? If you tell me, maybe I could help you. Please y/n, I will do anything" Chenle looked sincere.

" Follow me. We can't be talking so much in a library" I told him.

I put the book I was reading back, and walked out with Chenle right behind me.

I took him to the parking lot, where my car was. I opened up the doors, and we both got in.

" This is one of the safest places we could talk. My windows are tinted, and my car is soundproof" I tols Chenle.

Now, I'm getting a bit awkward. I'm alone with a boy that got rejected by me.

" Why are you stopping us from being together?" Chenle asked me again.

I sighed. " I'm scared of commitment. I'm also scared that you will eventually get bored of me and leave me for somebody else." I said, playing with my hands, avoiding having to look at Chenle.

He grabbed both my cheeks with both of his hands and turned my head to look at him.

" Y/n, don't be so scared. I'm not gonna make this relationship one sided. Thats something that I swear that I'd never do. You keep the fire aflame in me Y/n, and thats what I love about you. We never get bored together. Please give me a chance..."

I looked at him intently. 

" Are you sure?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. " Definitely"

" Fine-"

He suddenly pulled me into a kiss. " I've been waiting to do that for the longest." He smiled brightly, and I couldnt help but to smile back.

A/n:

Just a little bit of fluff before I contaminate your minds again with some smut. Grab you edges and yo wigs, cuz this ride is gonna be very... Interesting...

 Interesting