Prologue

His name was Ryan.

I found this out the first day of my existance, and it had been repeated to me every day after that.

His favourite and best sport was basketball.

I found this out on his first ever try out, and it was supported every single win of every game and tournatment.

His favourite colour was green.

I found this out when he was seven and demanded that he have his room and everything in it that exact shade of forest green that he deeply loved.

He lived in England.

I found this out when he attended his first Primary School geography class.

He didn't know me.

I found this out when he was in that same geography class, while I was in another counrty, San Fransisco, United States.

At first I thought that I was just day dreaming, thinking of the perfect boy, being the hopeless romantic that I was, but the visions became too clear, too real, too often.Therefore, using resources through my dad, who worked as the DA at the local law office, I looked up Ryan, Ryan Benett. My research proved my theories that these visions were too real. He was out there, his last year in Secondary School, academic achievements, and a full ride scholarship through one of the best Universities. His record was crystal clear, and my visions of him backed that up.

I couldn't help but to feel emence pride towards everything he has done and reached for to get the scholarship and to have the high success rate that he had obtained. But although I felt that way, I didn't have the slightest clue as to why. He was a comlete stranger to me. We had never met, although with everything that i knew about him i felt as though i had known him forever. Well mentally i had, but i knew that he didn't know me. At least i thought so. There was really no way to know for sure.

I shook my head at my own thoughts, 'I am mentally insane' i had been saying to myself for the past couple hours that i had been looking up Ryan Benett. 'I should be put in a mental asylum', i would continue. Who in their right mind would be able to see all that I have, oh, that's right, no one!

i sat back in my chair and took a deep breath, 'why can i see this beautiful boy with bright hazel eyes and silky brown hair?'

I didn't know but i vowed to myself in that moment that i would find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys I know that i have been starting and stopping books non stop for the past year but this is basically just a teaser idea for the future. I hope to be periodically updating my stories but no promises with school.

i hope that you all enjoy, and let me know what you think if i should even continue wiht it, but i think i will, i am actually really excited to see where there characters go. :D

With all my love

~megan