Chapter 5

As we walk into my room, she leads me to my bed and covers me up, before running her fingers through my hair "What's happening?"

 "Don't tell her, Loki." Barton sighs from the couch.

 "I'm loosing my mind." I whisper and she raises her eyebrows in concern "There's just so many people talking to me."

 "You're fucking pathetic." Barton chuckles and I look to him "Vulnerably becomes you."

 "Who are you looking at now, Loki?" Natasha asks, softly, a look of pity covers her face "Come on, maybe I could help you."

 "She thinks you're crazy now." he scoffs.

 "It's Barton." I whisper, before sniffling "He's the one that tells me to hide things."

 "Oh." she sighs, looking to the couch, then back to me "You know he's not really there, right?" I nod and she smiles, thankfully "Good, who else have you seen?"

 "Banner, is the intelligent one. Stark, is the one who tries to justify my actions. Hulk is the rage. Peter, or Spiderman, is the kind one." I sigh "Strange is the one you tries to make me feel dreadful."

 She nods, trying to remember everything, before clearing her throat and crawling under the covers "And when did this start?"

 "This afternoon." I state "But I was in the gym and they all chimed in at once and I couldn't take it."

 "Is that why you couldn't transform?" she asks and I shake my head "Then why couldn't you?" when I turn beet red and turn away, she smiles weakly "Is it something embarrassing?" I nod short and she rests her head on my shoulder "Come on, you can tell me."

 "No you can't." Barton insists.

 "I can't." I whisper.

 "Is that Barton talking?" she asks and I nod "I want Loki to talking for himself."

 "Loki can't do that." I state, before sighing "Loki would be attacked by all of them if he did."

 "And did Loki just say that?" she asks and I nod "Then why is Loki talking in the third person?"

 "Because Loki is weird." I sigh, a small smile on my lips as one does on hers "Why are you helping me, anyway?"

 "Because, you have red in your ledger." she sighs, before smiling "We gotta wipe it out, right?"

 "Can't wipe away that much red." I whisper.

 "I'll help you." she smiles.

~

 As I walk into Thor's room, Natasha follows me in "What are you doing?"

 "Easing his pain." I whisper, before sitting on the edge of his bed and resting my hands on his forehead, to enter his dream.

 I'm in a white room. Thor stands in front of me "Brother?" he asks and I hold out my hand to silence him.

 "I'm here to tell you mourn for me no longer." I speak softly, stepping closer to him "I'm alive, Thor."

 "Where are you, Loki?" he asks, gripping my shoulder "I'll come and get you."

 "I'm closer than you think." I smile, before sighing "And you can never see me again. Or else you'll see the damnation that's become of me."

 "Please, brother!" he pleads "I don't care! I just want you here!"

 "Goodbye Thor."

~

 The next morning, Thor barges into my room "Loki's alive, and I'm going after him, are you coming or not?"

 "How do you know that?" I ask, pulling on my pants.

 "He came to me in a dream." He insists as Natasha walks in "You have to come with me, Banner."

 "Thor, what if he doesn't want you to get him?" I ask, giving Natasha a worried look as Thor starts pulling me by the wrist.

 "He's not thinking straight!" Thor declares, running down the stairs that lead to the exit "He belongs at home, with me!"

 As we reach the exit, I pull my arm loose and hiss "He wouldn't want this!" the others join us as I demand "He would want you to stay here and forget about him, instead of spending the rest of your life searching for him!"

 "I have to find him!" Thor insists.

 The second I think of telling him, my mind explodes "He'll hate you for not telling him!" Strange smirks.

 As I jerk my head to the side, Thor steps forward "Hey, don't get upset. We don't want to do that." he speaks, softly.

 "Oh man, he's being so nice!" Peter screams "What are we gonna do Mister Stark?"

 Stark snacks on his berries and slides sunglasses over his eyes "Just watch the explosion, kid."

 A growl escapes my lips and I push my fist through a wall "In a minute, he'll realize you're not me." Banner states, calmly.

 "He'll just think you're crazy." Barton smirks.

 As Hulk comes crashing in, I jerk uncontrollably. When I look down at my hands, I find my hands fluctuate in color and size, the same with rest of me, probably.

 As they start closing in on me, I pull away from everyone and back into a corner and the real people blur out of my vision.

 When they're on top of me, chanting their insults, I fight. My dagger ends up in Hulk as I punch and kick at the others.

 As they pin me back, I hear Natasha whisper "Loki, calm down, you're safe."

 As I bat my eyes, the figments of my imagination turn to real people and I squeeze them shut as I remember my dagger "Who did I stab?"

 There's a moment of people checking themselves, before I hear Thor grunt "I found your dagger."

 I get a glance of him pulling a dagger out of his thigh. That's when I find my second dagger in his stomach "Thor?" I ask, jumping up and grips his hips to examine it.

 Regardless, he pulls it out and tosses it aside, before pulling me up by the shoulders and staring me in the eyes "You know I'm me, right?"

 As I nod, I sniffle "I'm sorry."

 As the tears start to stream down my cheeks, he pulls me in and grips around my waist "Loki, why are you crying?"

 I rest my head on his shoulders and sniffle "I'm going insane, and I can't stop it, and I hurt you again."

 "I'm fine, brother!" Thor insists and I shake my head "Loki, look at me." I shake my head again and he pulls me back by my forearms, before looking me in the eyes "We are both alive. We are together. And we'll deal with your cracked head!" he smile "But I'm not mad at you."

 "Why?" I ask, looking up at him "I told you I was Banner and that I was dead! Why don't he he scream and yell and call me a reclusive snake?"

 "Do you want me to?" he asks and I nod, cause him to back up and hold up a finger to think of something, before screaming "Why in the name of Vanhalla did you not tell me that you're seeing people that aren't really there? Sons of a bitches aren't there, Kiki!"

 "Kiki?" Natasha asks and I turn to her.

 "We had nicknames for each other when we were little." I smile, before turning to Thor "And I know they're not real, I just have trouble figuring out what actions are real or not."

 "What was Thor's nickname?" Rocket asks and I shake my head as Thor laughs.

 "Before Loki was a silver tounge, he had a lisp." Thor licks his lips "So he called me Tore."

 "I was five!" I hiss, before explaining "So I called him Tee."

 "Wait." Thor freezes "Did you really sleep with the Hulk."