Chapter 6

As I skip rope in the gym, my hair pulled back in a bun, Thor smiles in his seat "How are you?"

 "About usual." I sigh, before starting to jump on one foot "Barton is hanging from the rafters, Stark is trying to throw yogurt covered berries into your eye socket, and Strange is spinning a weighs and throwing them at me."

 "Are they saying anything?" Thor asks.

 "You know all you wanna do is be bent over this bench and fucked by him." Strange scoffs "Fucking pathetic, honestly."

 "You can't tell him that." Barton insists.

 With a sigh, I reply a simple "Yes. They're kink-shaming."

 "It's okay to be kinky." Thor states as I alternate legs "I think things are boring if it's just, regular."

 "I know." I state, before stopping my workout and clearing my throat "I'm done."

 Together, we walk back to my room. Inside, Stark points down at my tented pants "You might want to take care of that."

 "I'm going to take a shower." I smile at Thor and he nods "I'll see you in a bit."

 As I slide into the shower, I find none of them are in the room. And after thirty minutes of softly moaning and imagining my hand is at mouth, I walk out to find Thor laying on the bed "I thought you left."

 "No." Thor sighs as I slide under the sheets "I've decided that I'm not going to leave you alone for awhile, considering you were gone for so long."

 "Understandable." I nod, before sighing "I want to go to sleep, so get comfortable and get in bed."

 I try not to watch as he changes and gets in bed, but I do anyways. When he lays next to me, he smiles "This reminds me of how we used to share a room."

 "Yeah..." I state, before clearing my throat and looking at him "Were you uncomfortable with sharing a room with me?"

 "What do you mean?" he asks and I look away "Are they forcing you to ask stupid questions? The voices?"

 "They're not here, right now." I sigh, before scratching my forehead "The day before I moved out of our room, you looked uncomfortable in your sleep, so I was going to change it... it was of me, kissing the kitchen boy."

 "So you think I was uncomfortable with sharing a room, because you're gay?" he asks and I nod. He sighs and rolls over to lay on top of me "Loki, I don't give a shit about who you want to sleep with. Or what speices you are."

 "Wish I knew that before." I sigh, before pulling off his eyepatch and letting my finger trace his eye socket "Is it irritated?"

 "It kinda burns." he sighs, before smiling "We're sharing a room for now. A bed as well."

 "Yeah, we should probably lubricate it." I smirk, before frowning "What happened to the prosthetic?"

 "It made it feel even worse and there was a scratch in the lense, so I tossed it." he shrugs, before getting more comfortable on the other side of the bed.

 "The eyepatch suits you." I sigh, before placing it back over his eye.

 We give a short goodnight and I curl up to go to sleep.

~

 When I wake up, my head lays on a hard surface. Confusion runs through my as I look to find that I lay on Thor.

 Quietly, I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom to find I'm completely alone. When I walk back out, I find that Frigga sits on the couch "Which one are you?" I ask.

 "I'm the one that made the others go away." she smiles, before shrugging "I'm here to keep them away."

 "And how are you to degrade me?" I ask, sitting next to her.

 She scoffs "I'm not going to degrade you, darling. I'm here to help you."

 "How are you to help me?" I ask and she rests her hand on my cheek "Even though you keep them at bay, you'll always be here."

 "Only at times." Frigga whispers "I'll check in on you from time to time, but most of the time, I'm gone." And with that, she disappears.

 With a sigh, I stand and walk into the bathroom. Slowly, I strip off my pants and look at my in the mirror "You're getting a bit chubby, babe." Frigga smirks, before sighing "I do believe that you're eating a bit too much."

 "I think you're right." I sigh, before shrugging it off and climbing into the shower.

 When I get out, I find myself alone. After a few minutes of examining myself, I walk out to find Thor humming in his sleep.

 Quietly, I rest my hand on his forehead and look into his dream. I get glimpse of a black leather covered body and immediately exit his mind.

 So I sit on the couch and wait until 7am. That's when I change and head for the door.

~

 After two hours in the gym, Thor walks in with a yawn "Breakfast is ready."

 As we walk towards the dining hall, Thor sighs "How long have you been working out?"

 "Not long." I smile, as Frigga walks up next to him.

 "You were only there for two hours, darling." she smiles weakly "Thor used to train for hours on end!"

 "I'll probably go back later." I sigh and he nods.

 As we sit in our seats, Natasha turns to me "Have you seen any of them today?"

 "No." I shrug, before turning to my plate "Not at all."

 Frigga points to my scone "Volstagg, the fat oaf, used to eat a dozen of those in a single sitting!"

 Mentally, I push the scone away and wolf down my eggs and sausage.

 After I finish, Thor frowns "You didn't eat your scone, it's your favorite."

 "I'm not that hungry." I lie, before standing and clearing my throat "I'm off. I'll be in the gym, if anyone needs me."

What Lies Beneath the Illusion- Thorki Fanfic (Prequel to TGTPTW) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara