Bang Chan-Sister

-Chan's POV-
"Yah guys. My little sister is coming for a visit. I've never seen her for so long and I want you all to behave please?" WooJin Hyung said which made the members scream in excitement "Hyung how old is she? Is she a Noona? Or a dongsaeng?" I.N asked as all the members kept quiet anticipating for ang answer "She is older than you I.N-ah she is the same age as the 00 liners" WooJin Hyung has never been against of us meeting his sister its just that there is no time and I'm not gonna Lie i met his sister for how many times because WooJin Hyung asks for a comoany in picking her up in school and sending her home so I get to see a glimpse of her beauty.

-Y/N POV-
I got down the taxi after I paid and walked towards the new JYP building the Security guards smiled at me ang I greeted them GoodMorning as I head to the front desk "Excuse me I'm here to see my Brother" I told her as she smiled at me "You must be Y/N, WooJin's Sister come I'll bring you to them" She said as she assist me on the way to meet my So-Called lovely brother. Yes WooJin Oppa is lovely but agree with me. He becomes a wild bear when it comes to being protective which suffocates me sometimes. "Here it is Y/N just knock he is there I'll see you later bye" She bowed at me politely and left me there. I knocked on the door Twice then a random guy with dirty blonde hair opened it with a weird accent "Oh. You are in a wrong room" before he even get to close the door "I'm Looking for Stray Kids. I'm Y/N WooJin's sister" I heard a very loud shout "Y/N!! MY LOVELY SISTER COME AND HUG OPPAAAAAA" WooJin Oppa shouted which made me embarrassed infront of his members and I can see them staring at me and WooJin oppa in awe while He Hugs me tightly. One person catch my attention. Bang Chan WooJin Oppa's friend. He used to come with WooJin Oppa and Picking me up from school before. He looks so handsome and hot. Not Gonna lie his sweaty wet look is so hot that will make you choke on your own saliva. I didn't realize I was staring at him until WooJin Oppa coughed "Y/N-ah do you miss Chan more than you miss your brother?" WooJin Oppa said as the rest of Stray Kids members laughed slightly and Chan getting red of embarrassment. "Oppa! Hajima!" I scolded him and He just laughed at me "Oh since Y/N Noona is here why don't we buy something to eat and take a rest for a while can we Chan Hyung? Pleaseeee?" The little boy with Braces whom I think is JeongIn the youngest among all of them said as he plead towards Chan. I looked at him and we accidentally met each others eyes. He coughed and looked away "It's fine. Whose gonna go buy foods?" Everyone was looking at him with Puppy eyes as I find it Adorable "Fine. Whose coming with me?" Chan asked as his members avoided his gaze until "Y/N will go with you!" WooJin Oppa said as he pushed me and Chan out of the door "Oppa! What are you---" before I even get to speak he already close the damn door. I heard Chan laughing "Let's go they're not gonna open that I'm sure" He said as he held my hand and walk side by side with me as head out the building to the nearest Chicken store "You go order and I'll call for Pizza and Jajangmyun delivery" He told me as he let go of my hand to call. A few moments later He came back "go take a seat for a while You might get tired and put this Jacket on your legs when you seat down" Chan said while removing his Hoodie and giving it to me. Gosh why the hell did WooJin Oppa even did this now my heart is beating so fast. While waiting for Chan I can't help but stare at him I have a crush on him ever since I saw him with my brother outside of my school. He is a gentleman and obviously a person who has a lot of patience based on how he acted towards his Members awhile ago. If I were him I would've been so irritated at them. "Y/N-ah... Y/N-ah... Let's go" I was so embarrassed that he was already infront of me My cheeks get so red and I can't dare to look up anymore from the embarrassment that I had awhile ago until when we reach the 5th floor of the building as soom as we got of the Elevator he stopped me "Y/N-ah. I know this is too sudden but I like you. From the day that WooJin introduced you to me you already caught my eye. When I found out you were coming today I can't keep my head straight during practice as I was thinking of how to act around you. I'm not expecting for an answer but I just want you to know that I like you... No I mean I Love you." Chan said as he kissed me but stop abruptly "I'm sorry I just got too--" even before he finished his sentence I pulled his collar and kissed him it took him a few seconds before kissing back. We stopped kissing to catch our breathe "Does that mean we're dating?" Chan asked as he smiled at me showing his cute dimples "Whay do you think? Oppa?" I asked him smiling He laughs at me and Pecked my lips for another kiss "Ey lovebirds. Stop flirting we're hungry" Chan Oppa and I looked to where the voice come from and I saw WooJin Oppa standing near us smirking "How long have you been there?" Chan Oppa asked him "Since youbguys started kissing" He smirked at us and I just rolled my eyes "Eavesdropping over us you mean" I said as Chan Oppa laughed "Oh Y/N-ah I'm gonna tell mom that finalky you have a boyfriend after waiting for a hundred years" WooJin Oopa said as he steal the foods from us and Run towards the dance practice room "You!!-" before I run to WooJin Oppa, Chan Oppa stopped me "Let them be" He said as he kissed me passionately and longer this time he put his hands on my waist as I put my hand on his neck deepening the kiss not even caring if the members are eavesdropping or teasing us.
------------------
Hi Guys. This is my first Stray Kids Imagine book hope you'll like it 😊 I can also do request of any types of Imagines thankyou 😊