Felix-Cheating pt. 1

-Y/N POV-
"Babe I'll get going" He said as he kissed me after leaving. Felix and I are in a relationship yeah. Felix. Stray Kids Felix we've been together for 4 years. But this past few months he's been acting differently he barely eat here every morning he always rush to get out of the house then he'll comeback at 3am then leave again earlier the next day and the routine goes on everyday. I sometimes think that he is cheating on me but I always set it aside thinking he was busy because of his schedule. Stray Kids has been having a lot of schedules because of their success and I understand it but he is acting weirdly. I decided to set it aside and just focus on the movie I am watching.

-Felix's POV-
As I left the house I met up with YooA. Oh My Girl YooA. She is my ex which Y/N doesn't know even the fans doesn't know and lately Our fans and her fans have been shipping us again which made me gain back my feelings for her. Yes I am cheating on Y/N she becomes so boring compared to the past few years we were together. I've been dating YooA for 8 months now and I don't have a schedule today so we decided to go to a motel and spend the rest of the day there. As I waited for YooA I recieve a chat from Y/N

I know cheating is bad but I got so tired of her clingy acts and i lost my feelings for her "Felix!" I saw YooA from afar and I kissed her directly on her lips "Woah baby chill we have the whole day for you hormones" YooA said as she touched my bulge and Smirk at me. I smirked at her and pulled her inside the motel. We wore our masks to hide us as we purchased a room for a day. As soon as we got the room YooA pulled me to the elevator "Baby when are you planning to break up with her?" YooA asked me as she inserted her hand under my pants and played with my member "Chill babyy I'll soon break up with her don't worry I'm just taking everything in a slow way." i told her as I kissed her so hard. As soon as we heard the elevator ding we hurriedly went to our room. As we were so turned on with each other right now as soon as I open the door I pulled her in and trapped her with mh hands she giggled at me and kissed me roughly "Eager are we little kitten?" I dirty talked her as she just moaned softly at my ears as I touched her clothed pussy. "Call me daddy and I'll give you the best pleasure of your life baby girl" As I keep on dirty talking on her ear she just moan uncontrollably "Daddy no teasing please" she begged for me and I did I kissed her roughly and hugged her waist do deepened the kiss more and for her to feel my growing bulge. "Ah.. ugh.. Daddy" She said as she moans through the kiss I took the opportunity to insert my tongue and taste everybit of her as she removes my shirt and pants. I helped her remove my boxer which made me groan as my member was free from the tightness of my pants. She started to give little kitten lick on my member "Babyy you are unfair you undress daddy but you are still dressed" I told her as I carried her to the bed making sure to let her clothed pussy feel my erected bulge I hover aboved her as I removed her Top Clothes and unclasped her bra followed by her skirt and panties "Ugh Daddy I need You now" She pleaded as I blew on her pussy she was moaning uncontrollably until she became a mess as I eat her out making sure to suck her clit as I insert my tongue and played with her wet pussy. After sucking her I inserted two fingers and starting fingering her making sure to hit the right spot "Ungh ugh ahhh. Daddy i need you now please I'm going to cum Daddy" She pleaded and even before she cum i remove my fingers and inserted my member and let her feel me inside her. "Ugh babyy" I groaned at her as I burried my head between her boobs and started sucking on her left boob as I played with her right boob with my hand. "Ughh Daddy I'm going to cum please cum inside me" she said as I fastened my thrust and make sure to hit her spot continuously "Baby daddy can't cum inside you Urghh I'm goint to cum babyyy" I said as i removed my dick from her and started fingering her again while stroking my dick "Babyyy daddy's near cum with daddy baby come on baby daddy's wairing ughhh" I said as we both came. I kissed YooA again in her lips as we lay down the bed and drifted of to sleep.
After 5 hours
"Baby! Baby wake Up fans found out that we're dating and it is spreading in the internet" YooA told me as She wakes me up "Let them be baby" I told her as she smack my head "we have to get ready. The Unnies told me that both our groups will be having a press conference tonight." I stood up and wear all my clothes again as we separate our ways I headed home onoy to find Y/N Sleeping in the couch. Shit. I remember her now. As long as she won't find out about the press conference then I'm good right? I changed my clothes and left to go to the building to meet up with the members. "Felix!" Chan Hyung shouted at me and as soon as I got there Someone punched me "HyunJin Hyung!" JeongIn shouted as the members were stopping HyunJin "You are in a relationship with Y/N Felix! And now you're cheating with her?! She's my bestfriend! I told you before! Never hurt her! But now what?!" HyunJin shouted at me "Boys! Stop that. We have to go to the Presscon now!" Manager hyung said and hyunjin left immediately as I kept silent woojin hyung just pat me in tge back and followed the rest of the me trailing behind them

-Y/N POV-
I woke up from the vibrate of my phone looking at it it was my bestfriend hyunjin messaging me through messenger

-Y/N POV-I woke up from the vibrate of my phone looking at it it was my bestfriend hyunjin messaging me through messenger

Aish if he wasn't my bestfriend I would kill him for doing this. Hmm Felix Oppa didn't mention about a press conference to me. I headed out of our apartment to the nearest coffee shop to the venue it took me 30 monutes before coming there and it is full of Stray Kids and Oh My Girl fans. Out of curiosity before going to the stray kids staff I ask a fan "What is going on in here?" I asked her and she replied to me happily "YooA and Felix are dating and they're going to public their relationship now" I froze on my spot as she said those words. Felix? And YooA? No this must be a joke "Y/N there you are let's go backstage now" Suyoung Noona Stray Kids stylist told me as I stop her suddenly a reporter asked Felix and YooA "Are you guys really dating and does the picture of you guys kissing on public true?" I can't breathe anymore. Felix please say this is a lie please "Y--Y/N-ah lets go" Suyoung Unnie said as she was forcing me to go with her but I stopped her. I want to hear Felix's answer "Yes we are dating for 8 months." He said happily which hurt me so much "Before we dated foe 8 konths we had a past before we debuyed we are ex's. But due to strict rules we decided to follow it and reach for our dreams since fans started to ship us we decided to bring back the past so Yeah we're happily dating" As YooA answered that the fans cheered so loudly till I got an eye-contact with HyunJin and the rest of stray kids members. They were so shock to see me there as Chan Nudge Felix to look at my way and as Felix looked at me he was shocked. I can't hold it on anymore I gave the coffees to Suyoung Unnie and left the Venue. "Y/N-AH! Y/N-AH!" Suyoung Unnie followed me out but I ran and rode a taxi as quick as I can before she even catch me "To the ***** street please" I can't help but cried. 4 years. 4 years of our relationship and in those 4 years 8 months of those he was cheating on me. I just kept on crying till I reach home I payed the taxi driver and got inside the apartment. I started throwing all the stuffs that I can see not even caring if I'm having a bruise or not.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi Guys. I don't hate YooA or any Oh My Girl members they are too sweet and adorable to hate 😊 part two is next