HyunJin-Vampire pt. 2

-Y/N's POV-
"Y/N we have to think of a plan now that you're awake" Chan Oppa told me as he tried to free himself from my hug "10 more minutes" I told him as I hug him tighter "You said that 30 minutes ago" Chan Oppa said as he giggled "Y/N We really need a plan now. You are the target of those vampires who attacked our school" HyunJin said as I stopped Hugging Chan Oppa "Why am I their target?" i asked HyunJin, Chan Oppa pulled me to sit on his lap as he back hug me "It was seen in the prophecy that a human girl will be a mate of our heir i think they figured out that it was you. They started to search for you everywhere they might not know that you are inside the school when they attacked so it is good that HyunJin and Felix decided to attend their class today" Chan Oppa explained to me as I looked at HyunJin. Urgh why does he have to be seated in front of Chan Oppa. His Visuals is killing me. "Y/N-ah I can read your thoughts. Stop it" Chan Oppa said as I looked at him "You need to be inlove with someone else. You need to be in a relationship with a vampire so he can mark you as his so that the Prophecy will be changed." The guy who looked like a squirrel said. Wow he is handsome but he looks like a squirrel "That is Han. He really resembles a squirrel that is his nickname" Chan Oppa Explained to me as the others boys laughed. "Wait how am I even gonna fall inlove with someone in just a few days?!" I told them as Chan Oppa coughed "HyunJin would you mind taking care of her while the rest of us will be hunting for our food also Y/N's" Chan Oppa said as he Stands up and pushed me to HyunJin. But clumsy me. I lost balance so I was expecting for a hard impact with the floor but when I open my eyes I saw a HyunJin's eyes. His face was so near me. I can't help but stare at his eyes "You really are such a beautiful girl Y/N-Ah" HyunJin told me as he stands me up "Uhm thanks you're not bad yourself" I smiled at him.

"Let's Go to my room and watch a movie. I Heard from Chan Hyung that you like Harry Potter." HyunJin told me as he hold my hand His hands are really soft I can't help but blush at what is happening to us right now. "Y/N-Ah? Can I tell you something?" HyunJin stopped in front of a blue door as he held my hand "Y/N-Ah i like. Ever since you enter our room you already catch my eye. I always stay at the backseat in our room with my invisibility powers to see your beauty. To watch you silently without anyone disturbing me. I have always adored you I mentioned it once to the Hyung's but during that time I didn't know that you and Chan Hyung are siblings. Last week, When you were on your way home I was following you a Guy followed you and I can't help but hurt him so he can't hurt you. I like you so much Y/N-Ah. No I mean I Love You. I hope You feel the same" HyunJin told me as he held my hand tightly "HyunJin I.. I.." I can't find the right words. Argh! I don't want to hurt him. Yes I like HyunJin but isn't this too fast? "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said those words. I'm sorry Y/N-ah" HyunJin said as he open his room and walks inside "HyunJin I stopped him before he even get to walk far from me. "I.. I like you too I'm sorry if I hurt you It's just that I was too shocked on everything that is happening today" I told him as HyunJin smiled at me. He closed the door behind me and cornered me "Then I'll mark you so no one else can take you away from me" HyunJin said as he kissed me roughly He hugged me by my waist to deepen the kiss and I put my hands on his neck when HyunJin suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry Y/N I was too Caught in the moment I'm so sorry I'm---" I kissed Him before he even say anything else "I'm fine HyunJin" I told him as HyunJin smiled at me and started to kiss me again but this time more passionately. Filled with love and gentleness "Babe Jump" HyunJin said and I did as he said as i wrap my legs on his hips as I feel his clothed member. HyunJin layed me to his bed as he hovered above me.

"I'm gonna mark you no one else can take you away from me not even the heir" HyunJin said as he kissed me again roughly as his hands roamed all over my body finding a spot to hold as he put hid hands under my shirt trying to unclasp my bra as his kisses traveled from my lips to my jawline he stops on my neck nibbling and sucking looking for my soft spot as I remove his shirt after finding my soft spot he removed my shirt and unclasped my bra tracing kisses while marking me as I tried to stop moaning from the sensation that I'm feeling f*ck "Babe let me hear your voice" HyunJin said as his hands reach for my clothed area "Ugh babe" I moaned as HyunJin smirked at me and Kiss me again.