wish

"jaemunch! where the fuck are you?"

she asked over her phone, trying to have that corky and "bros" attitude, and got replied by that same sweet voice of his, playing around.

"ohh, kei, i'm really sorry... you know, i cannot come over today, ya know..."

it was that sweet and alluring voice, but not the same words she expected. they were supposed to have a presentation due on thursday. but jaemin wasn't interested, or at least that came out of kei's mind, a mind that sometimes tortured itself by over-analyzing.

"keibei, i just- seo-hyeon asked me to help her on her english assignment, we also have renjun and jeno there. they need their papers due to tomorrow, since, unlike us, they haven't handed their assignments last week. these lazy asses need my help." his warm voice tone continued in a half-rant half-joke kind of tone, still giving out that don't-worry-about-me vibe.

giving out a sigh, she looked up to the clock to witness that solid eight o-clock. it was late already. jaemin wouldn't be able, nor CARE to go visit her, kei thought. she would have to care about it on her own. there was a week until it was dued, so, whatever.

she felt her breaths hitch, and her stomach tightened. she really expected to see the whole day, but jaemin couldn't be there.

"he really does only care about seo-hyeon. EVERYBODY loves seo-hyeon." having that poisonous thought upon her messy and chaotic head, she sighed.

"huh, okay. we can-"

"i swear to keibei, if i don't come over, i wil try to run three laps around the whole school." he comforted his close friend.

"okay, good night... jaemunch."

putting her phone down, locking the phone which had that wallpaper of jaemin, she leaned towards the blank white wall, like her heart.

eyeing the crescent moon, she felt her throat hitch and her eyes linger with tears.