you

he quietly witnessed through the window that familiar silhoutte of kei, still in an unconscious state, on the white bed, with the shining rays of sunshine coloring and beautifying her fluttering lashes.

she has always been this beautiful. it touched his heart how she has been so nice to him and asking him if they could hang out, how his heart had such a shallow touch, a reserved and unopen-minded way of analyzing, about his perfect and beautiful best friend.

she spent all of her time for him. he coudn't even see that. how disappointed he was.

he could have had a chance with her earlier.

seo-hyeon told him to hide, as she casually walked in, and kei opened her eyes softly.

"i-i collapsed-"

"uhm."

seo-hyeon reached for her hand, flashing a comfortable and caring smile, intertwining her fingers to hers. "you okay now boo?"

"hmm. still fucked-up like chenle's halloween costume, but okay."

the two snickered and stared at each other.

the two stood silent for a little with kei observing and admiring seo-hyeon's face features.

"seo- how did you get this beautiful body?"

hearing a flash of words run through her ears like a spiked heel clamping and stomping into her stomach, seo-hyeon shortly replied.

"past bulimia."