was

"kei! hey, yo..."

"KEIBITCH!"

"huh.. huh- HUH-"

the poor girl slowly witnessed herself in art class, the same old room, with her lids half open and her mouth agape.

it was just a dream, formed from the short nap during art class when she felt asleep after a night of crying over jaemin.

so, there was no kiss.

and seo-hyeon was still chatting happily with jaemin, flipping her golden locks around, and was being herself.

well, herself, the self that everyone wanted to be. even if seo-hyeon had flaws, they weren't flaws. nonetheless, she still managed to look like a beautiful diamond among grains of sand left over by a sea of cried tears.

the tears of disappointment. the tears after lies, after insults, after those intense diets, after those weight loss pills.

then she moved her gaze vaguely to the small hand mirror she was holding. those were all flaws, all imperfections. she hated every bit of her skin, as if she wanted to bite them and scratch them until they dissolve.

as soon as the bell rang, kei snatched her backpack and rushed away from the room, leaving her friends behind, still surprised and astounished, holding onto their backpacks' straps.

she wanted to change. so, so bad.

---