Red x Reader x Green

A/n :- Hello..I've been missing Red for a while so I wrote it.. Hope you like it and I'm planning to write Ash x Reader x Gary soon. Thank you for reading.

Red x Reader x Green

(Y/n)'s POV~~~

I shouldn't have that.

It brought back all those childhood memories along with a stupid promise. I wanted to forget it. But it was the past I couldn't escape from. When we were 10, we were going to have our first pokemons. I was as happy as the other two. My childhood friends, Red and Green were accompanying me in that special moment. It was early in the morning when I reached to Professor Oak's lab. As usual I found both of them at the entrance fighting like kids. I sighed but I was happy to see both of them. They stopped fighting as soon as their eyes met mine. I smiled at them and greeted them. They greeted me back and then we made our way to the lab. Professor Oak was waiting for us. He showed us three pokemons to choose. Red was the first to make his choice and he chose Charmander. Green then went ahead to choose Squirtle. The only choice left for me was Bulbasaur. I didn't care which pokemon I had but I was sure that I was going to love it so much. We all made first acquaintance with our pokemons and started our journey. But then there came something which shouldn't be there.

"So now everything is planned. First, I will become the best trainer then pokemon master and then I will marry my princess (F/n)." Green said with bragging tone. I giggled at his imaginations. But Red seemed pretty disappointed. "You want to say that I will become the best and marry her." He said while glaring at Green. They both then started arguing over that thing which got on my nerves. "Shut up you two, why don't we have a deal? Whoever would become the pokemon master, I will marry him." I was pretty happy that I came up with the solution. But that only ignited the fire within those two. I never thought that they would take it so seriously. I was paying its price even at the present moment.

I shouldn't have that.

The last move hit Blastoise making him faint. With that final move, the battle was over and Green fell over his knees. "Green!" I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. He was sobbing and I could say he was about to cry. He had lost the most important battle of his life. That battle was to decide who would become the pokemon master. Red had won. I didn't like to see any of them sad so I held Green for a while to comfort him. I then let go with my hands still on his shoulders supporting him. I flashed a warm smile to encourage him. But that time, someone pulled my hand. "So I won as per that deal." Red said with rather cold voice. Over past few years, Green had sacrifies everything just to win this match. Not only because he wanted to get that title but also because he wanted me. On the other hand, Red had also trained so hard to become strong and win me. They were equal for me. I couldn't choose between them. When Red kept staring into my (e/c) eyes, I got lost in those desperate red orbs. When he was about to pull me to get up, Green held my second hand. His wet eyes melted my heart. "Please, don't go." He couldn't say anything more than that. He just put my hand on his cheek, enjoying my soft touch. I was confused. What should I do?

"Guys....I want to say something..."

Red's Ending~~~

"Guys....I want to say something..."

"You're not forgetting about the deal, are you (F/n)?" Red asked me with a little scary tone. I shook my head. I had given my words to him, I couldn't back off now. I smiled at Red ensuring that he had won. But for the last time, I hugged Green. I wanted to pay back for all of his hard work. It wasn't like I disliked Green or anything, but I had liked Red a little more. I hugged Green tightly for the last time. "I'm really grateful for all the sacrifices you made for me, Green. But I think you deserve someone better than me. You're an excellent trainer and I'm really honoured to be friend of yours but I'm afraid we have to change our ways now. I'm so sorry Green." With those last words, he smiled at me weakly with tears in his eyes. It did hurt me but Red got me out of that. After that the happy life of Red and me began with a passionate relationship to the happy wedding life. Green also moved on and started his new life with Blue. I was happy for him and I'm glad that I had made the right choice at that time.

Green's Ending~~~

"Guys....I want to say something..."

"You're not forgetting our deal, are you (F/n)?" Red said with a little scary voice.

"I'm sorry Red." I pulled away my hand from him and wrapped it around Green.

"But when you were busy with training, Green was always there for me. He had helped me with everything. From training to battling. He had taken care of me. He had made me strong to go through hard time. But now when he has lost only one battle, I'm afraid that I can't leave him alone." I said while staring at ground. Both of them were shocked to hear my words but one was extremely happy while the other one was completely sad. "I see." Red backed off. He didn't want to force me. He lowered his cape to cover his face. "If that makes you happy, I'm happy too." Without saying anymore words, he left the arena. I then started my new life with Green and I never regretted my decision. Green had got every single happiness for me. He was there for me in thick and thin. I'm really lucky to have such a boyfriend or should I say fiancé? I have heard the rumours that ever since that day, Red had disappeared. He went to the mt. Silver. I sometimes wonder if it was all my fault. But whenever I felt like that, Green was always there to give me hope that one day he will come back.