Cheater Ash x Pokemon master Reader x Gary

A/N :- I'm so sorry for late update but getting new ideas is harder for me now. Life is being so unfair with me...Anyways, it's smaller than I thought but I liked the scenario so I wrote it anyways. Hope you like it... enjoy

Reader's POV~~~

It's been a week since I was defeated. I used to be a pokemon master and known as youngest pokemon master. I was born in Pallet town and had two childhood friends named Ash and Gary. Ash was so kind and caring towards me while Gary was mocking me and teasing me the whole day. When we were 10, we became pokemon trainers together. Even though we were split, we never forgot each other. We met here and there in contests and enjoyed our time together. As the time passed, I grew a little crush on both the adorable men. I wished for them to be with me forever. I had the best gift on my 18th birthday, I became pokemon master. I was unaware from another best gift that was waiting for me. On my 18th birthday at evening both the males proposed me at the same time. I had to choose between them. I used to like them both but that time I chose Ash over Gary. Gary was sad and I could say that he was about to cry. Before I would apologise, he left immediately. Ash then pulled me into a passionate kiss which melted all my worries and guilt. We used to live with together ever since then. I really like to be with him. On my 19th birthday, I had arranged a huge party. I had invited all of my friends and I had chose Ash to manage everything. But nothing went as I had planned. Nobody showed up. I had been waiting for them since 5 hours. It was almost 11:30 and I had given up. I was about to go to sleep when my doorbell was heard. I half-heartedly opened the door. I was shocked to see Gary standing there with bouquet in his hand. He had a small smile on his face. To be honest, it was exactly one year since I last saw him. We never met after that proposal and now he's standing in front of me. I couldn't hold it anymore and I started crying. Even Ash hadn't shown up till now. He was worried so he hugged me. I cried my heart out. He patted my head and said "I'm sorry I'm late." That time I got to know that Ash had urgent challenge so he was busy and all of my friends were watching his fight. He did apologize and promised to become the best boyfriend ever. As the time passed, my love for Ash kept increasing. Just a week ago, Ash had challenged me and as I said, I was defeated. But it didn't seem so big deal, I was glad that my love was pokemon master now. Moreover I was glad to be free from the responsibility of pokemon master. I was currently walking towards Ash's room to wake him up. I reached at the door and I was about to turn the door knob when I heard some voice from inside. I still opened the door and saw Ash with Serena and they both were naked on Ash's bed. Ash was on the top of her while she was blushing madly. "(Y...(Y/n)...I can..explain." "There's nothing to explain Ash." I closed the door and ran away with tears in my eyes. I had never thought that he would cheat on me. I ran to the nearest park and sat on the swing with teary eyes. After a couple of minutes, Ash finally found me. He ran towards me with Serena following him from a distance. Ash stood in front of me. I kept looking at the ground since I didn't want to face him. "(Y/n)...I didn't want you to know it like that. I'm really sorry. But I love Serena. I was pretending to be your boyfriend because I wanted to be with you so I can know your weakness. So one day I could defeat you and become a pokemon master. But now I'm a pokemon master, I don't need-" Before he could complete his statement, I slapped him hard. "I had never thought that you would play such a dirty trick to be a pokemon master." I stood up and left him. Now that house belonged to him and I didn't want to go there back. It was almost night time and I was sitting on the same swing after Ash left. What am I supposed to do now? I kept crying all the time but then "(Y/n)" I gathered my courage and looked at the person who had called my name. "Gary..." I was utterly surprised to see him. He had the same smile that he was wearing on my 19th birthday. He came closer to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry I'm late." All I could say is that I made the right choice at the end.