Chapter 4.

Kayla's POV

The next morning I woke up I the smell of eggs and bacon. I walked downstairs to see Cam cooking. "Your cooking?" I say. He ignores me. "Cam." No answer. "Cam!" I yell. He slams the spatula down and picks up a knife. "What Kayla. What do you want! I'm sick and tired of you playing innocent." He raised the knife. Just then my dad and mom cam downstairs. "Cameron! Stop!" Yelled my dad. Cameron woke up out if his gaze. He looked at me wondering what just happened. He saw the knife. "Did I almost....?" He said. My mom and dad nodded. I was angry I was full if emotions. "Kayla I'm sorry I don't know?" He took a step towards me and I stepped back. "Kay please." I ran upstairs. I locked my self in my room. I can't believe he would do something like that. I had to get out of here. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. "Kayla? Sweetie come out." I opened my window. Good think there was a tree next to my room. I climb it down and ran off. Once I was far I started to walk. I was looking down and ignoring people. I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Nash, Matt, and Bethany. "Hey Kay what wrong?" Asked Nash pulling me into a bear hug. He let me go and I let a few tears slip. Matt put two finger on my chin and lifted it up. I looked at him. "It's okay. I've got you." He said pulling me into a hug. Once we were done hugging I looked at Nash. He looked pissed. We weren't dating. "Girl why are you wearing your pjs?!" Said Bethany. "Oh cause I had to leave the house." I said. "Girl no....we gonna get you am outfit!" She said. "I don't have any money." I say. "Imma buy it for you!" She said. She dragged me into forever 21. After what felt like hours she finally decided on something. A black overall/skirt thing with a white t-shirt under and some black combat boots. "Not bad Beth. Not bad at all." I say admiring my outfit. Me and beth walked out the store and Matt and Nash looked over to us. "Wow you look beaut-" before Matt could finish his sentence Nash cut him off. "Amazing!" He said and hugged me. We decided to go to the Pier and ride some rides. Nash drove and once we got there they all wanted to go on the haunted house ride. Except me of course. I hate scary rides. "You guys can go I'll wait." "Come on babe." Said Nash. "Come on you can sit with me I'll take care of you." Said Matt. I blushed a little. "Fine." We got in line. As we got closer I was freaking out. It was finally our turn and I didn't move. "Come in Kayla it's our turn." Said Matt from inside the cart. I managed to move and get on. Beth and Nash were in front if us. Nash constantly kept turning around to look at me and Matt. Once we got in I squeezed Matt's hand. I hid my face in his neck. He kissed the top if my head. All of a sudden the ride stopped. "We're gonna die!" I yelled. "Babe it's ok." Yelled Nash. I got my phone out and turned on my flash light. We heard some noises and I started freakin out. I squeezed Matt's hand harder. I'm pretty sure enough to squeeze blood out of his hand. "Nash?!" I yelled. "I'm fine." Just then something turned off my flashlight. It covered my mouth and pulled me out the car. I bit their hand. "Guys help me!!! Someone's taking me and I-" before I could finish the door shut. "Let go of me. I said squirming around. They finally let me go. I turned around in they were in the piers mascot costume. I took the head off and it was Cameron. "What the hell!?" I yelled. "Kayla I'm sorry but I need to talk to you." He said. "So you needed to stop the ride and take me away?!" "No I- well ya pretty much." He said chuckling. "Your an idiot." I say laughing. "Look Kayla about earlier. I don't know what came over me and I hate myself but I swear I would never hurt you in my life!" He said. "Promise?" I said. "Promise." He said hugging me. The ride started again. "I should probably be at the front so they don't get worried. "I'll see you at home Cam." I said leaving. Cam grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He kissed me passionately. I kissed back. "I'll see you at home." I said once again. That was perfect.

_______________________________________________________

So sorry I haven't updated in a while but ya I hoped you liked tho chapter. Bye!