Day 44

Y/N stopped as she read the last message of her online friend. She never heard his voice and never saw his face. She's feeling a bit nervous as she typed her number and sent it to him.

Not long after she recieved a call from an unknown number. She let it ring for like 2 times before answering it.

As she answered the call, neither of them talked first. They were just listening to each other's background noises. It was so quiet on his line compared to her, she was listening to Dean's songs.

"That was Dean, right? D Half Moon." She was a bit startled when he was the one who spoke first.

"Y-yeah... I listen to his songs everytime I do some wip." She answered and chuckled.

"your laugh is cute."

"oh, why thank you, Jungkook-sshi."

On the other hand, Jungkook can't stop grinning while talking to her. It's not like his first time to hear her voice but it was different talking to her as some guy she met online.

"Your voice is so deep tho. are you sleepy? you should rest because you just arrived from travelling right?"

"No.. it's okay.. I also wanted to talk to you.. uhm, how was the fansign?"

"it was memorable... They were so warm to me. I talked so much about you with your twin name." he heard him giggled as she talked.

"really? is he more handsome in real life?" he asked, smiling.

"well, he is. I just described him to you when we bumped each other at Hongdae, right?"

"yup. but in close up?"

"well, he looked like a kid even tho I'm younger than him. hahahaha"

He can't help but to laugh along with her.

"You didn't called him oppa right?"

"nopppee. I just called him Jungkook-sshi, since he's not comfortable calling him oppa."

"hmmm.. I see.. It's nice hearing your voice tho, Y/N-sshi."

"yup.. you too, JK-sshi."

They fell silent for a second. The only sound they're hearing is the bridge of the song of D half moon by Dean..

"JK-sshi.. you know.."

"what is it?"

"your voice is similar to someone I know..."

"who?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook was ready about her noticing his voice, but he acted like nothing is suspicious. Deep inside he's still nervous about her finding the guy he met online and Jeon Jungkook are just the same person.

"ayyye.. maybe we have the same voice. I have much deeper voice right?"

"hmmm.. not sure.. but yup!"

He's glad that she was buying his reason. He tried opening topics about her and her school. He talked a little bit about himself. He realized that Y/N is a fun person to chat with..

As the time flies, Jungkook heard her yawn.

"are you sleepy?"

"I'll be lying if I say no tho kekeke"

he grinned at her response. she's cute he thought.

"m'kay.. let's sleep now.."

"wokaaay... I'm so happy talking to you, JK.. Let's talk again, and this time talk about yourself more okay?"

"mhmm.. sure.."

"okay, byeee good night!"

"wait! Y/N-sshi.. I have a question."

"hm? what is it?"

"What if uhm.. something happened and then you found out that I'm lying, would you still forgive me?"

Y/N fell silent for a bit.

"As long as you have a valid reason for it, JK-sshi.. I will." She said as she smiled.

---

I'm sorry I'm lame. 😞✊

anywaays!! Thank you for 1k reads!!! 💜💜

I love you so much guys! 💜💜💜