Day 70

One week has passed but Y/N haven't chatted him a single text. After school, she always hang out with her friend in their favorite cafe. She's finding a distraction about what she knew about her internet friend's real identity. She trusted him but he choose to break that trust.

Ever since she was a kid, she always trusts people easily that's why she's always getting hurt by their lies they told her. She had enough and changed herself. She shut her doors down.

One day, she decided to pick up her brush then. She painted and painted her fears until she created a masterpiece.

A painting of a young woman, her face is created by a puzzle and losing its piece. It resembles her so much.

She's still finding the missing piece she lost.

When she met him online, she decided to open her heart to other people gradually. Thinking, maybe it's not bad to open her heart to a stranger.

She trusted him because she felt familarity and warm aura from him. He was different from the people outside except for her bestfriend.

She gave her trust without thinking. She was a fool for believing him. There were several hints yet she chose to ignore it all because she trusted him so much.

She's just staring at her phone, battling herself if she'll send him a message or just forget about him and move on?

Clock is ticking so fast, it's already 12:00 midnight. Usually she opens that art website and wait for 12:12 to chat him, but right now she's counting the seconds and having thoughts about him to pass the time.

Did he ever been real to me? or Did he just played with me? she thought.

12:12 have passed by, still not getting her phone to text him. Maybe she needs to forget about him for good.

If I'm gone he won't lose anything because he already has everything.

To him, I'm just nothing.

||
||

Jungkook is still waiting for her text. Even though 12:12 has already passed, he would still wait for his phone to notify him.

But even a single text, he found none.

He sighed deeply and put his phone on the side table. He looked up in the ceiling and thought about her.

I should've told her the truth when I had the chance.

Fuck those rules.

-----

Have you already watched Burn The Stage? ^^