03. THEY KNEW IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO END

— 03. THEY KNEW IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO END —

       SHE INHALED SHARPLY once she heard the voice of the speaker. Her hand went to her stomach as her hand quivered, tears piercing her eyes. "Allison, please. Just give me this chance to see you."

     "You don't want the child, the last time we talked about this," She says quietly, her voice calmer than anything. She was scarier when she spoke too calmly.

       "I won't do anything that will cause harm towards your child, I give you my word,"

       Notice that the bastard said your, not our. She chuckled bitterly, what a filthy hypocrite. Allison really was glad that Bonne was not her child's sperm donor.

     "You gave me all of your words and none of your actions," She says harshly. "I'm supposed to trust what you say now?"

       "Allison, please."

       "This is a trap," She told him stiffly, not falling for his schemes. At this point, she refused to do anything that might endanger the life of her child.

       "I know who you work for now," He took a dark turn. "A Karen Page. If you refuse to meet with me tomorrow at Conrad Lodgings, 1500, I'll make sure to blow up any place she may be at."

       The call dropped, registering her into a deadly, angered silence. Her lips down-turned, sharpening into a snarl as she whirled around and snatched out the ring dagger from under her pillow, and threw it smack dab at the wall.

       IF THERE WAS anything that Allison truly despised in the pregnancy, it would be the fact that she almost can't see anything past her bump. Paulo had laughed the following morning as she complained the whole time he helped her put on her shoes.

       "Where the hell does one find marinara sauce and wasabi baked on a pizza?" Paulo complained this time as he walked alongside Allison, since he took an off day so he could be with her, looking at baby stuffs. "Is that shit even — Argh, Christ, Allison."

       "Don't curse around my baby like that," She hissed. "I don't want her coming out and her first word being shit because of her insufferable godfather."

     "Now, now, stress isn't good for my niece," He chuckles, leading her down to the nearest grocery store. "How about we shop for food first and then her stuff?"

     "You know what else isn't good for her?" She raised her eyebrows. "Being nameless. Help me decide, dumbass."

       "Ah, ah, don't curse around the baby," He scolds lightly, laughing as he ducked away from her slap. "I thought you already decided on Vida Koa."

       Allison pouted, huffing as she went forward without him. "You're going to make me cry just from — "

       "Okay, okay, we're going to talk about baby names," He stressed. "I'm sorry. I rather like the name of Leona."

     "Leona Lewis?"

       "Allison."