27

Just then jack walked in the room and sat down on the edge of my bed.
Jack: I'm sorry. Like so sorry. I just got protective of Hayley. She explained it to me and I now understand.
Ava: it's okay I guess......
Jack: thank you for excepting my apology.
Ava: no, thank you for apologizing!
He smiled and gave me a hug. I rubbed Zach's shoulder.
Jack: hey zach, I know your knocked out right now, which was my fault, but I'm sorry about what I did. Please forgive me! I love you bro!
I smiled and jack left the room.
I started laughing really loud because of a interview for the boys, a girl asked the guys what are they going to get the girlfriends for Christmas, which was next week, and Zach said "something very very special for my baby"
I loved him with all my heart and I hope I get to spend the rest of my life with him. I know I'm only 20, but my birthday is January 3rd so I'll be 21 soon!
I want to get married when I'm 24-26 so hopefully Zach agrees with me! I was running my fingers through his hair until his eyes slowly opened.
Ava: Bubba!!! your awake!!! How are you feeling?
Zach: I'm fine. Thank you baby.
He sat up and walked to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and sighed.
Zach: damn. Jack hit me good😂
Ava: bahahaha Yea...
Ava: Your okay though right?
Zach: as long as I have my baby to take care of me.
He smiled and crawled over me. He hovered over me and kissed me.
*HAYLEYS POV*
Jack came back from apologizing to Ava. He sat on the bed and I rubbed his back/arm.
Hayley: I love you babe.
Jack: I love you more.
He reached over and kissed me. He crawled on top of me. He hovered over me and kissed me.
*PARKERS POV*
Me and Daniel were in our room filling out papers to put our house up for sale. After a while I could tell Daniel was getting bored because he starting doodling all of the papers. He stood up after 5 minuets of doodling. He came over to me and he wrapped his hands around me. He spun my chair around so I was facing him. He rubbed my thighs and looked at the bed and back at me.
Parker: No baby, look at how much paperwork we have to fill out.
Daniel: we can do that later.
He winked at me and lifted me over is shoulder.
He threw me back on the bed. He crawled on top of me. He hovered over me and kissed me.
*MARIES POV*
Today has been a rough ass day. Zach and Jack are good now though and everything is fine! Me and Jonah were just in his room making out on the bed when I got a call from Ava. She called me about how her and Zach were in the car about to leave for the the mall and they wanted to know if we wanted to come. We said no because we were busy😉😏. He crawled on top of me. He hovered over me and kissed me.
*ZACHS POV*
Me and Ava went to the mall and shopping for a little. I bought my baby this>>>

 I bought my baby this>>>