31

I put my hands on his chest and stopped him.
Ava: baby, I'm not sure I'm ready.
Zach: of course your not. 
He fell on the bed right next to me and threw the condom away.
Ava: bubba, I'm sorry!
Zach: whatever it's fine.
Ava: bubba, I am so-
He cut me off by smashing his lips into mine. He then pulled away.
Zach: trust me, its okay.
Ava: okay... I love you.
Zach: I love you too
Me and Zach were naked on the couch when we heard a knock on the door. Me and Zach quickly stood up and put on our clothes. I sat on the couch and Zach went to open the door. Hayley and Jack were at the door. Hayley ran over to me and jack pulled Zach out in the hallway. Hayley sat next to me on the couch.
Hayley: so how was it? Is he big? Did it feel good, was he good?
Ava: yah it was good I guess...
Hayley: you guys didn't do I'm guessing?
Ava: no.....
Hayley: WHAT! WHY NOT!
Ava: he at least ate me out and I gave him a blowjob.
Hayley: that's it?
Ava: yeah.... well he kissed my chest and sucks whipped cream off of me.....
Hayley: that's so boring! At least you guys could have  gave each other hand jobs or something.
Ava: whatever, I'm just not ready yet.
Hayley: bullshit Ava! What's the real reason?
Ava: m..m...my parents said I can't until I'm married.
Hayley: they don't have to know!
Ava: trust me, they already don't like Zach that much from the 1st time they met him.
Then, Zach and Jack walked in the room.
Jack: We only have tonight and tomorrow night here, and I'm making the best of it.
He winked at Hayley ran up to her. He lifted her over his shoulders she laughed he threw her back on the bed and pulled of her shirt. He kissed her stomach and I had seen enough. I grabbed Zach's hand and we walked out of the hotel room. We walked out the hotel and walked around for a little bit. We got a midnight snack and walked around more. It was around 1am and Zach could tell I was starting to get cold. He took his sweatshirt off and have it to me. We sat down on a bench and talked for about 30 minutes. We got back up to the hotel. Jack and Hayley Weren't in the bed or on the couch. We looked at each other confused. Then we heard the shower was on and we heard a loud moan from jack in the shower.
Zach: found them!
We both laughed and we sat down on the bed and cuddled up next to each other. We decided to watch The Nun. Zach was like my big teddy bear, huggable, cuddle-able, squeezable, and lovable. He kept me warm and his soft cheek against my forehead was the best feeling ever. About 30 mins into the movie, Hayley and Jack walked out in there towels smiling.
Zach: guessing you guys had fun??
jack: Hell yah!
Hayley: did you guys have fun?
Zach: yah! Want to join us for this movie?
As Zach was looking at her, because he was speeking to her, she dropped her towel.
Zach: OMG HAYLEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Zach looked away and dug his head into my side.
Hayley: oh come on, it's not like you haven't seen ava naked. Please tell me you have.....
Zach: yes, I have once, but that doesn't matter, your not ava!
I was so happy of Zach! I ran my fingers through Zach's hair and he smiled. His head was on my stomach and he leaned up to kiss me. Hayley and Jack got dressed and we watched the rest of the movie. Me and Zach then took a shower (separately).
We then went to bed.
We woke up to someone screaming, we look over at Hayley and Jacks bed and......