- 11 -

Both leaders were in a intense battle with each other, each hitting the other a few times. Optimus was about to charge at Megatron till he saw Arcee run into the woods, unfortunately Megatron noticed as well, "Starscream get her back by any means!" He nodded, "of course my lord", he said before transforming and flew above the trees. "Bumblebee!" Optimus caught his attention, "help Arcee!"he yelled before continuing to fight Megatron.

Bee only ran into the woods as fast as he could, he thought it would be easier to go on ped rather than in vehicle mode and crash into a tree.

Nightshade kept running and looked up when she heard a engine. She saw it was Starscream and saw him transform in the small opening of the woods. She took a few steps back when he started to walk towards her. "Lord Megatron asked me to bring you back, by any mean necessary." He said with a smirk. Nightshade got a bit scared when his digits became sharp.

Starscream ran towards her trying to swing at her but she dodged it and ran past him. She was about to transform but Starscream caught her servo and turned her around putting his other servo on her neck, lifting her up. She struggled to get out of his grip and thought it was useless. He put a digit on her cheek and made a cut, making energon drip down. "I don't think you'll be going anywhere anytime soon." He then dropped her to the floor and kicked her a few feet away from him.

Nightshade groaned in pain and tried to get up, "will you be coming willingly or do I need to force you?" She only looked up at him and glared. "I won't be going anywhere with you." He only shrugged, "such a shame but more fun for me." Nightshade then brought out her blades and started to fight him.

Bumblebee ran though the forest and saw a open area ahead of him, and heard fighting making him run faster. Once he reached the small area he saw Starscream slice Arcee across her abdomen with his sharp didgets. Bumblebee activated his guns and started firing at Starscream.

Starscream tried to dodge the attacks but got hit several times and decided to flee, "I will get you back, you pest!" He transformed and flew into the air.

After seeing him flee, Bumblebee went towards Arcee, who was trying not to fall. "Stay away." She said weakly and started to back away from him until her back struts hit a boulder. :I only want to help: he responded, and held his servos out, :your leaking a lot of energon, I can help you.: he started to move closer to her until he was a few feet away. She looked at him with confused optics, "how can I trust you?" The black and yellow mech only shrugged, :I don't know, I guess the only thing I can say is you don't have to be afraid.: she looked at him before giving a small nod.

Bumblebee went next to her with calmness to not freak her out, and moved her servo from her wound to get a look. He saw that her servo was covered in energon and a small pool under her. :our medic, Ratchet can help you but I need you to come back with me to base.: She stared at him with unsteady optics before reluctantly nodding.

Bumblebee help her stand up and put an arm around her for support before contacting Ratchet, :Ratchet we need a ground bridge at my location.: it took a few seconds before he replied, [its on its way] the green and blue portal appeared in front of the two bot's, Nightshade was already getting worried. Bumblebee looked down at the femme and saw her expression, :everything will be fine: she only looked up at him and nodded before they both entered the ground bridge.