My tails

I really want a new tail. Or even 5 more. I do have 4 tails (my friend bought me one that's coming in the mail) You may think I'm a spoiled brat because I have 4 tails but I bought them 2/3 years ago. My tails are even starting to worn-out. But maybe if it wasn't for those buttholes who tug my tails. 

Anyway, I have 3 fox tails and one coyote tail. One is a red fox tail ( the colors are really pretty but the shape I'm not that a fan of) I have a silver fox tail  (beautiful) and I have a Golden Island fox tail (which is really big and bouncy lol) And of course just an ordinary coyote tail with a pretty stripe. 

Yes, I'm sorry, all the tails are real. I would get a fake one but those shed really crazy and are ugly as hell. I do make sure that all the tails I buy the animals are killed humanly. To be honest, all of my tails are from animals who were killed on the road (roadkill)

And also please keep in mind, I'm not a girl with those oof really nice quality $50 fox tails from Etsy or something so keep that in mind.

Rant:

I wear all my tails to school because I can never make up my mind which tail I want to wear, especially when you have 4 tails. EVERYONE stares at me but I don't mind that. I just mind that basically everyone asks to wear my tails. I wear them in the front/side (BECAUSE POOPHOLES TUG ON THEM WHEN I WEAR THEM IN THE BACK) I once lend my tail to this girl (who thinks I copied her because she likes wolves but knows nothing about them) I told her to wear my tail in the front but she didn't listen. she wore the tail in the BACK. later, someone tugged on it and some fur came off. I was pissed. 

Rant over.

Everyone thinks my coyote tail is ugly. Bitch you ugly, an animal died for this! Respect that! 

Bye gtg next update soon. -Alpha Gray