Sorry It's Been a while

October 7, 2018 

Hello readers, Gray here. I'm sorry it's been awhile. School has gotten in the way and there has been a lot of drama at school. There has been a rumor going around our middle school that there is a wolf pack (most likely mine) that is taking over. But that was a while ago...before I stopped wearing tails...

Now you may be wondering...WHY DID YOU STOP WEARING TAILS?

Long story. This kid named Damian (yes I'm gonna say his name cause I don't give a damn) I absolutely HATE him. In fact, everyone does. We were at drama practice, practicing on stage and I was acting dead because I'm a British Soldier. And that poop brain comes up to me, YANKS on my tail and goes "YEET" then runs off stage. What. A. Poop. 

I came off stage, not knowing that my tail was basically hanging from a thread. I sat down and started crying (not to be dramatic but he always tugs on my tails and I tell him to stop but nobody listens to me)  with my best friends supporting me (you guys the best<3 ) and next thing that happened, half my tail was on the ground. I burst into tears.

To show that sick bitch a lesson, I came up to his hobo looking face at school and this is exactly what I said. Or yelled XD

ME: "DAMIAN WHY DID YOU BREAK MY TAIL THAT WASN'T FUNNY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT THEM?"

DAMIAN: "So? They're just fox tails."

ME: "YEAH BUT MY TAIL RIPPED IN HALF AND I BURST INTO TEARS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU"

DAMIAN: "Oh I'm sorry that was on accident" 

ME: "Bitch shut the hell up! I come to my classes, do nothing wrong to you, and you just yank on my tails"

Sorry I seem dramatic omg I'm sorry! anyway...

His "friends" make fun of him like "Oooo Damian was flirting" and he started crying.

My sister was a witness the whole time and then says "Gray hes actually crying" and I just say that good he can suffer.