×1

mark tuan never had a friend in his whole life.
he's always been alone, by himself.
even when he was a child none wanted to play with him.
as he grew older his hopes disappeared and just got used to it, to being alone.
mark didn't need any friend, he was okay like that, that's what he told himself every night to fall asleep and stop the tears.
everyone had a friend, someone to talk with, someone...that's what the blonde-haired wanted the most.
he heard people talking behind his back, people being amazed by his looks, judging his whole life just by that.
"he's so gorgeous, he can't understand the struggle of other people, with that face he must have everything he wants."
how many times did he hear that phrase?
he didn't want it, he didn't want to look good, he just wanted a friend.
he was coming home from school that day, his eyes were lost looking at the sky, his mind full with thoughts when he saw a sparkling brilliant star falling and disappearing right after.
he was wishing again when that star fell, wishing for a friend and deep in his heart he hoped that his dream could come true.
the next day when mark went to school everything was the same.
none would approach or talk to him, sitting alone again at the back of the classroom he started watching outside the window.
the teacher then came in and with her a gorgeous tall boy with dark black hair that started looking around with a shy expression on his face.
"everyone, this is your new classmate, park jinyoung, please be good to him."
everyone just nodded and listened to her as some girls were talking about the boy's amazing looks.
"jinyoung then you can seat...there, near mark!"
the raven-haired looked at the blonde as he thanked the teacher and approached him.
"hello! i'm park jinyoung, nice to meet you!"
and that's as everything started.