×2

mark didn't know what to do when the boy spoke to him, it was a first time, he has never been in a situation like this one and simply answered "mark."
the raven-haired just smiled and started organising his things on the desk as he looked at mark, once again.
"mark is a very good name, i hope that we'll become friends."
the blonde's heart skipped a beat.
friend, did he hear it right?
he said friend and he was talking to him.
"i really hope it too!"
mark answered, smiling happily and thinking that maybe, this time, he was really going to get a friend.
when the class finished he was ready to go to the canteen since it was already lunch time but someone stopped him, grabbing lightly his wrist.
"mark can i come with you? i don't know anything or anyone in this school apart from you...i'm sorry if i'm a bother."
the blonde couldn't believe it.
"ah...of course, you're not a bother."
the raven-haired smiled.
"thank you so much."
the two boys started walking together through the school hallways as an awkward silence filled the atmosphere.
mark didn't know what to say or what to do.
he really did want to talk to jinyoung but as he started thinking about him he suddenly  heard a strange sound.
"s-sorry, that was my stomach, i'm hungry..."
the boy said shily, a pink colour tinging his cheeks out of embarrassment.
mark couldn't help but laugh slightly at the sight, showing his beautiful white teeth.
"it's so embarrassing my god..."
"it's okay, we're going to the canteen, don't worry."
"yes..."
once they arrived and took the food they sat together at one table with a jinyoung still embarrassed that started eating.
"the food is really good!"
the raven-haired said, looking at mark.
"yes it is, everything is really good but i can't stand carrots..."
"what?!? for real? are you crazy? i love carrots!"
a mistake. mark thought that saying that he didn't like carrots was a mistake.
now the boy will hate him and he will be alone, again.
he was already panicking when the raven-haired ate one carrot from his plate, distracting mark from his thoughts.
"can i have it? please?"
the blonde simply nodded as he watched jinyoung happily eating all the carrots he had left in the plate.
"ahh i'm really full now."he
he stared at the raven-haired as their eyes met
"...sorry."
"why are you apologizing mark?"
"i'm sorry for not liking carrots."
jinyoung had a puzzled look as he giggled.
"that's not something you should be sorry for, it's okay, you don't have to like carrots."
"so you won't hate me?"
"of course i won't!"
mark smiled again, happily, as he thanked god for sending him a friend, finally finding that someone he had been searching for years.