×6

mark fell asleep again during the lesson but he was woken up by the raven-haired's gentle voice that called for him.
"mark, mark wake up."
"yes, i'm awake..."
he slowly raised his head from the desk and looked at the raven-haired that started chuckling, covering his mouth with his hand.
"why are you laughing?"
"y-your hair, i can't stop l-laughing."
"w-what? my hair?"
mark put an hand on his hair and felt how messy it was, trying to fix it, but the raven-haired stopped his hand and put it down as he started to fix it himself.
"here, now it's okay."
"t-thank you..."
the bell suddenly rang, it was time to eat so the two boys got up and went to the canteen together.
they were going to seat at one of the tables when jaebeom suddenly approached them as he felt again his cold eyes staring at him.
"hello, can i sit with you?"
the two boys looked at him as mark nodded with his head and the raven-haired answered with a simple 'yes'.
he sat next to jinyoung, of course, and mark couldn't help but notice how jaebeom was looking at his friend as he talked to him.
"so jinyoung what do you think of this school?"
the narrowed-eyed boy asked.
"uhm...maybe it's too early to give an opinion but so far i'd say that i like it. i like a lot spending my time here and i'm really glad that i got to know mark and you."
the raven-haired smiled brightly as he thought about the two boys that he had met in the last days.
"i'm glad, maybe sometimes we could meet after school, we could do homeworks together or meet in a cafe, would you like it?"
mark could only stare as the two were talking to each other, again that strange feeling that made him feel...jealous?
"i'd like it, it will be fun! mark what do you think about it?"
"ah, i'd like it too..."
the bell suddenly rang and so they had to go back to their classrooms and the two both said goodbye to jaebeom.
mark started putting his english books on the desk as he thought of jaebeom's behaviour, the boy only talked to jinyoung and didn't even look at him once, did he really hate him that much? was mark really that bad? he didn't know what to think.
"mark."
so what if jaebeom really hated him? after all he has always been alone, it wasn't something new to him.
"mark!"
he was so immersed in his thoughts that he heard jinyoung calling him only when the latter shouted his name.
"yes? what is it?"
"i was calling you but you didn't hear me, what were you thinking about?"
"ah it was nothing important, just some random thoughts."
the raven-haired looked at him in the eyes and suddenly cupped his cheeks with his two hands.
"j-jinyoung?"
"tell me, what is it?"
"nothing important."
the raven-haired got closer to him, their foreheads touching.
"you know that you can tell me."
the blonde-haired hesitated for a moment but then he gave up.
"i'm...afraid that jaebeom could hate me..."
the raven-haired cutely pinched the older's cheeks as he went back to his seat.
"you really think too much. you barely know each other."
"but what if he really hates me...?"
"then he's a stupid!"
the blonde-haired smiled as he heard the younger's words.
"but he's your friend, if he will hate me you will also hate me ."
"are you crazy? i will never hate you. why can't you trust me when i say that i won't leave you?"
the younger took the other's hand in his, sweetly, as his tone became sadder prounouncing the last words.
"it's not that i don't trust you, the one that i don't trust is me."