Ch. 1

Present day

She runs downstairs upon hearing the door open. The face that greets her is her fathers, Clint Barton. Aka. Hawkeye. "Dad! You're back!" He grins and opens his arms. She runs to him and whispers, "I missed you."

      "Hey, Eliza! I missed you too," he says while embracing his daughter. Clint had been away for one month and Elizabeth had been on her own for that amount of time. This happened often. Clint going away and Eliza caring for herself, what with Clint's job as a super spy for S.H.E.I.L.D.

      "How long are you staying this time? How did your mission go?" He chuckles at his daughters antics of asking question after question.

      "As far as I know, I'm here for the rest of the year and my mission went good." She smiles and hugs him again. He pulls away and grins. "I brought you something back from LA. Do you wanna see it?" She nods and he reaches into his bag. He pulls out a signed copy of the season thirteen poster for Supernatural shipped from Canada! And just in time for her birthday, too. "Happy birthday, sweetheart."

"How did you get it, Dad? It's amazing! Thank you sooo much!!" He smiles and puts it back in his bag. He grabs his daughters hand and drags her out to his sports car.

"I emailed the directors of the show and they agreed to get it signed for a girl who they think is my niece. After all, the only ones who will know you're my daughter is the medics at S.H.E.I.L.D. and soon I might have to tell Director Fury. I'm worried about his reaction, though." Clint mutters the last part under his breath so that Eliza won't be able to hear him.

"Wait, what? I'm going to see your workplace? Cool!" Clint smiles and grabs the door for her.

"Well, Fury's looking for fresh blood and I spoke to him and told him I knew someone and that someone is you. Get ready to go through a process of me beating you up with my partner for the initiation." Eliza let this sink in. She was going to be working with her dad at fourteen years old as part of a secret government intelligence. Little did she know, she was going to be working as the youngest S.H.E.I.L.D. agent in history.