chapter 12

One week after the 'breakup' with Damon and Nicole and there's still a few kids buzzing about it. Not letting it go. Kids would often ask Nicole about it and all she would do is glare and walk away.

Though no one is really afraid of her. Ever since Damon broke up with her, its like she's no longer invincible. People that could never get to her find a way to make her tick.

Lily has so far come up with a scheme to embarrass Carter like he embarrasses others. Since he hates Bryson, we're going to pretend that we are dating. Carter has tried numerous times to flirt with me and I'm pretty sick of it. Worst, or best, part is, is that Lana doesn't even know. And of she did she would absolutely flip out.

Multiple occasions Carter has come up to me and tried to flirt or seduce me. If I go get a drink of water somehow he finds me. If I'm walking to the bathroom he'll meet up with me. If I'm skipping class that day he'll try his hardest to seduce me. Fucking hell is wrong with him. Doesn't he have class! Even though I skip, at least I go to some of mine!

Right now about half of the seniors have a free period. Some went to go eat, some went home for a little nap, a majority stayed here just to hangout, and the others went to the park to hangout with their friends and smoke or do something. Pot heads.

My friends and I stayed here. Which sadly was a bad idea since Carter was here aswell. All my friends were hanging out outside at a table while I was getting some snacks from the vending machine.

"Hey Em." Carter flirts in a low voice that other girls would find seductive.

"What the hell do you want." I sigh agitated. All I want is to order my cookies and Pepsi in peace!

"Well Lana isn't here and there's some free empty rooms that are available. I was thinking-"

"Okay clearly you don't think very often." I cut him off. Even though this is part of the plan. To make him mad. But he keeps trying. And finally when he thinks I'm taken, he'll be embarrassed.

"Meaning?" He raises and eyebrow and stops leaning on the vending machine.

"I have a boyfriend." I state simply as I start to walk away. But I only make it a few steps before I'm stopped.

"Wait who."

"Wow. For someone so popular I thought you would know all the gossip." I tease enjoying the annoyed demeanor. "Its Bryson."

After I say his name I could literally see the veins popping out of his forehead. His neck turns a little red.

"Why him." He says with venom.

"Why not." I shrug. I walk off as I leave him angry and flustered.

"Also. You have a girlfriend who hates me. But I would love to see how angry she gets when she finds out she's losing her boyfriend to the former nerd." I smirk as I walk off into the noisy courtyard leaving the quiet halls.

Its satisfying when you know you got the last word. Especially when getting the last word involved your enemy and former crush. Sitting down with victory I go into Snapchat to see what people are doing.

"What took you so long." Mia asks while stealing a cookie which I glare at her for that.

"Carter. That's what happened."

"What happened?"

"He flirted with me. And I told me I was dating Bryson." I told them starting up the main part of the plan.

"And he seemed angry." I state. Causing everyone to smirk.

****

A little short sorry. I was writing this on my phone cuz I'm lazy.

Xoxo
Samantha.