chapter 19

2 months later

Things at school have been going.... okay. I mean, school is school and it's boring, but my life has been going pretty well. All my friends and I have been happy and each day we always smile. Bryson and I have been going out. And Bryson still hangs out with some of his friends.

Lana and Nicole are still best friends and still make peoples lives a living hell. Carter hangs with other people and sometimes hangs out with Lana and Nicole. He moved on pretty fast. Carter got himself a new girlfriend three weeks after his breakup with Lana.

Poor girl. His new girlfriend is new to the school and he thought he can swoop in and take her. But they seem happy so... whatever.

As the bell rings indicating 5th hour is over, kids come out of classes to go to their last hour of the day. Some kids looked relieved as it's the last class, some look bored and tired and just wanna get it over with and some just walk to their class knowing that have no other option. Some kids walk with their friends to other classes that they're not even in hoping to be late and some just decide to ditch since again, it's the last class.

As all of this is happening, I walk over to the vending machine that they have. Walking past kids who are talking with friends or couples who are eating each others faces. I say hi to a few kids who walk past me.

I wait patently in line as kids get their snacks or drinks. There were only two kids infront and my class is just around the corner. Unlike other people whose classes are on the other side of the campus.

I put in my dollar bill and quickly type in 3d which gives me a bag of Famous Amos cookies. I quickly put in another dollar and pressed 2a and got a bag of hot cheetos. My last dollar I pressed 4c which gave me a Cherry Coke. I quickly grabbed all my stuff and started walking over to my class.

As I was turning the corner Lana and Nicole came out of no where are stopped right in front of me. Still looking at me with glares.

"Great." I mumble. "What do you want."

"Why did you have to come back? Everyone's lives were completely happy until you showed up." Nicole sneered as she added a quick "fatass" as she looked down at my snacks.

"First of all, I came back because I missed my family. Second nobody was happy and as far as I'm concerned people here are still unhappy because of who shitheads. And third of all, they put in a vending machine in for a reason and I'm gonna use it if I want to use if so go shove your foot up your ass because I'm hungry." I ramble as my eyes glare at them twice as hard.

"Other peoples lives don't matter to you so just stay out of our business." Lana spits as she chews loudly on her Mint gum.

"I'm not gonna just be a bystander to people you bully. You're lucky I'm not messing with you because trust me I would have made sure you moved schools."

"We only have one more year so just stay out of your way." Lana grits her teeth and smacks her fake big lips together.

"Uh no I'm pretty this is my last year here. You two.. mm not so sure about that." I sass back. I know I don't have much time so I shove my way past them, which i guess Nicole wasn't ready for since she kind fell

I got to class and sat down just as the be rang. The teacher told us that it was a free day but we had to stay in our seats.

I got out my phone and snacks and started eating, talking to the people next to me a little.

And I smiled to myself knowing I got into Nicole, Carter and Lana's heads. Hoping they will stop bullying.

They school day ended and all I can say is that I'm just glad I came back.

***

Welp that's the end!! Thankyou to all who read this and for voting and commenting!!

I might tell you a little about my school.

Theres no bullying as far as I know. There are some mean people but every school has that.

My high school is pretty small. At most there are probably about 1000 kids or less. Most schools have way more than that.

Passing period is kinda fun since they always play music as kids walk to their classes. Some of the music is classic rock (which I love), rap, pop and some other genres of music.

My school actually starts at 7:05 and I take the bus. Which means I have to wake up at 5:20 and leave my house at 6:07. I live in Arizona so right now it's really cold in the morning and it's dark so you know.... fun....

We have our first two periods then we have this thing called celebration/remediation. Celebration is if you have grades about a 69% you can go out with your friends in the courtyard and hang a bit. Anything lower than a 69% you have to stay in class and work on classwork to bring up your grade.

We then have our 3rd and 4th hour, then lunch, or last two hours and then we go home.

School ends at 2:20.

Anyways. I'm just gonna say.... my school is shit and I hate it....

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this story and Happy Late Thanksgiving since I'm writing this the day after Thanksgiving. Actually its 1:15 right now.

Xoxo
Samantha 💖