Authors note

As you know in this book, the character got bullied in the past and still present. Nobody helped her and people made fun of her for reading or having no friends. The main character did come back but she wanted revenge. She wanted those who did her wrong to feel the same way she did.

Don't do that. A lot of you may know that though.

So if you see someone getting picked on for the first time or numerous times, help them up. Give them a smile, walk them to class or exchange numbers with them. It can change their life.

If you're the one getting picked on then tell someone. Tell a friend, parent, coach, counselor.. hell even a stuff animal just to get your anger out.

Now I shouldn't have to say this... but please don't tease other people. It might seem like playing to you but to others it hurts them inside. You don't know what other peoples lives are like. You don't know why they don't have friends, why they wear some of the same clothes to school. Get to know them, and of you don't like a person then just leave. No one is forcing you to hang out with that person.. unless it's a teacher because they always pair students up with people you don't like. 🙄

Anyways.... the main character did change her attitude and appearance and it did make her more confident. Changing is not always a bad thing. It just depends on what you do with the rest of the change. Its okay for you to change up a look as long as it makes you more confident in yourself and happy.

I'm a very self conscious person. People may be talking about other things but in my mind I feel like they are talking about me. Writing and reading helps me through that. Luckily my friends also have Wattpad so we good.

Anyways. Thanks for reading if you did. I know a lot of people, and I'm one of those people, who dont really read authors notes.

Xoxo
Samantha