11: Happy Ending

Warning: Smut

Although Charlie's apartment is closer to us, I refuse to go there and chance being caught by Frank or get infested with some kind of rash from his bed. Charlie pushes me into my apartment once I unlock it and I barely manage to shut the door behind him before his lips are on my neck and he's sucking my skin hard. "Ahhhh yes" I hum out, enjoying every second of his lips on me. "Come on, I don't want to wait." I try and pull him to my bedroom.

He follows me in there and we fall to the bed together. The way his scruffy beard is brushing against my face is causing my panties to dampen more and more and I finally pull away from him so I can start to undress. "Yes, you have the best tits!" Charlie comments as I start to unbutton my top. I pause and give him a strange glare, he answers "I saw em in the shower. Ohhh I've thought of your boobs so many times since then."

His eyes glaze over and he stares off behind me. I grab his attention after wiggling out of my bra. "Charlie! You don't have to imagine it anymore!" I grab his right hand off the bed and place it onto my breast. He comes out of his gaze and looks down to my breasts "you imagine something like this?" I question as he starts to massage the one.

"Oh! This is so much better!" He replies before throwing his head down and motor-boating me. When he's done he pulls his head up to mine and pushes his lips forcefully to mine. "Let's have sex!" He mutters between kisses.

"That's the plan" I reply, moving my hand to his jeans "are you ready?" I ask, palming his cock above the denim. He doesn't even get a chance to answer before I mutter "oooooh, yeah you're a big boy, aren't you?"

"So big!" He sighs at my touch. He adjusts himself on top of me and he's out of his shirt and pants in seconds.

I comment "oh, that was quick." I chuckle, just getting out of my jeans.

He replies "I'm gonna plow you so hard, Bev. Are you ready?"

"Fuck me already, Charlie Kelly!" I demand. He already has his cock placed at my entrance and the moment his name leaves my mouth he pushes himself inside of me. Charlie pushes himself inside and out of me forcefully and I use my hips and core to push up when he's pushing in. It doesn't take long for me to the feel the familiar sensation of an orgasm coming on and I him that "I'm gunna cum!" I say and he uses his hand to start rubbing my clit and bring me to my climax quickly. As I scream out my pleasure, I feel his sperm fill inside of me and he drops down next to me once he's done.

"You're so beautiful." He rubs his hand through my hair, putting an arm around me.

I let him cuddle up to me and I say "that was incredible."

"Darling, I hope you don't have any plans today because I'm locking you in here and having my way with you all of this damn apartment." He sits up and starts kissing my neck again.

"That better be a promise!" I push him off of me and flip on top of him.

Charlie and I spend the entire day and night together, and I've never felt so good about anything before. As we lay together on my couch, watching the sunrise come up, he says "so, you think we're a good match, like we can make it?"

"Yah, I do. As long as you promise to only stalk me from here on out." I tease him.

He replies "I'll stalk the shit out of you if that's what you want."

I lean up and over him so we're face to face "I just want you to be happy."

He smiles "I got everything I need right here to be happy."

"Yeah?" I question, feeling warm inside with the thought of him and I being together.

He smiles back "yeah. And well, I think I wanna continue to learn to read."

"You got it baby, I'll tutor you for as long as you want." I lean down and kiss him on the nose.

"Your my lucky charm, I love you." He hugs me hard.

A/N: short story - kind of quick ending. There's not a lot of Always Sunny fanfics so I wanted to write one. I don't usually publish all my chapters out right but I wanted to get this one done then go back to my other fanfics. If you liked it please like/comment on the chapters. Maybe it'll inspire me to write some more IASIP stories. Anyway - much love 💜