1

I was in bed, probably the only 18 year old on the planet that wasnt out partying. The lights on the alarm blared a bright red of the alarm clock red. I was tossing and turning. Sleep would not find me.

I got up to go into the adjoining bathroom passing by my stepsister Charlotte's empty bed. She was rarely home on a Friday night, usually off at the Lock a bar in downtown Raleigh.

I looked my reflection over. I was in a tank top with my small A cups without a bra peeking through and a pair of panties. I looked exhausted, felt it too. I had been working at a small restaurant nearby and had finally saved up enough to move out my daddy and stepmomma house. Things hadnt been great between us all the time so I figured space was best.

I heard the door open to my shared bedroom that I'd had to give up at twelve for Charlotte, who went by Lala. She peeked her head in.

"Sup sis?" Her eyes were low and clearly she'd been drinking and smoking. The faint scent of some unknown kush wafted over me.

Nervously, I wrapped my caramel complected arms around my chest. Lala just laughed and bit her lips.

"Girl he quiet before you wake their asses up," I rolled my eyes and stormed past her. She reached out and smacked my ass.

"Damn," she muttured.

I rolled my eyes, "Girl bye."

Lala usually saw something she liked and went after it. Last year, she had fucked the head cheerleader who had dated a basketball player, two weeks later the girl was calling the house almost every day.

Lala went to her side of the room and i watched her undress. Her curvaceous white body came into view as she began peeling off her clothes letting them drop wherever.

I didnt realize it but I began to lick my lips. I looked to the alarm clock to get my mind under control. It was 2:00 a.m. and I needed to get some rest. My bestfriend Alec was coming by early to help me pack up just a few of my things.

I glanced back up and Lala was practically on my face. She was thick as fuck compared to my more slender frame. Her thighs...What in the fuck was I thinking about? She was practically blood.

"Cant believe you leaving B," she was standing in front of me and she had a strap on right in front of my mouth.

I looked up at her from my spot on my bed. Lala wore a strap most day like most ppl wore underwear. "Get out my face with that sh..."

"Shhhhh," she quieted me down and grabbed the back of my neck. "Suck it!"

Her command washed over my body. My nipples became harder and in the dim light coming from the bathroom, I watched the look on Lala's face go from drunk to in charge. She was going to take the pussy by force or I was gone give it up willing.

I opened my mouth and the plastic dick touched my tongue....