2

My hands came up of their own accord as I leaned further into sucking down on this hard plastic dick. My fingers pushed in her flesh bringing her closer.

Lala moaned like she could really feel the shit. This had been coming for a long time. Could you imagine listening to your step sister eating pussy in the next bed at all hours of the night, trying to lay still as a mouse. Or watching her pound some bitch into her mattress.

I wasnt gay.

I didnt even think I was bi-sexual.

I was just Charlotte-tized.

"Damn girl, suck that shit!"

When you thought of most studs you thought of lean bodied women who wore sports bras. Lala's ass was thick as hell and she was definetly the more masculine one in her relationship.

That was another thing. Lala had a girlfriend named Sha. I didnt want to get caught in the middle of shit between them but damn if I didnt want what was about to happen.

Softly I moaned as I worked the plastic in my mouth until Lala pulled it away. Spit surrounded my mouth and I wiped it away as she flipped me over on the bed and made me assume the position.

She eased my underwear down and palmed my ass. I watched as she marveled at my clean shave pussy in the dim light.

"Shit," she whispered.

Lala slipped into my hot wet snatch and eagerly my pussy gripped at the strap on. Lala's hands slapped at my ass softly.

"Damn Ive been thinking bout this for fucking years Blair," Lala moved her hips in and out.

"Ooo, ooo, meeee too," I was moaning into the mattress, even though our parents were on the other side of house I worried they would know.

I was in heaven as her fleshy body pounded into my own. My hands slipped in between my legs and found my clit, slickened with moisture.

Furiously I began to rub in sync with Lala's movements.

"Fuck girl you taking this dick. Damn this pussy wet."

I heard her slip a finger in her mouth and softly I felt her finger touch my puckered ass hole. That one touch sent me over the edge and I came so hard I saw stars and planets.

Lala countinued to to pump into me until my orgasm subsided and almost as if someone knew, her phone started ringing softly in her pants somewhere behind us.

We both knew whose ringtone that was.
Sha! And Sha was the type of bitch who if you didnt answer she assumed you were cheating and would show the fuck up. She didn't give a fick about the time of day and whose parents lived where.

"Goddamn, let me call her...look Blair," Chatlotte looked panicked. "I...

"Call Sha," I spoke finally feeling tired. "We'll talk later."

Lala nodded and searched for her phone. She slipped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Meanwhile,I basked in the fact that I'd just fucked my stepsister.