Chapter 4: A Normal Day at Beacon

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers here is chapter 4 of this story and don't get confused by the title of this chapter, let's say something's is gonna happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is laying under a tree with Blake laying her head on his shoulder and they both are reading a book and (Y/N) is looking down as Melissa is asleep on his chest and he smiles as she is asleep. He looks at Blake and she looks up at him as she smiles and they kissed, then as they continued reading....................
Blake: "Hey (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Yeah?"
Blake: "How long before you think we can tell the others that we're married?"
(Y/N): "If it's okay with you, maybe when you decide."
Blake: "You know you can't always let me decide."
(Y/N): "I know, it's just o don't want to tell anyone without you there or if I'm not there."
Blake: "Good point. How about when we both decide when we're not together in the same room?"
(Y/N): "That'll work, I love you Blake."
Blake: "I love you too."
.....................then they continued to hang out and when the day ends they returned to the dorm and Melissa is being placed in the crib as (Y/N) starts the mobile and it plays the music as Melissa falls asleep and Blake kisses her forehead and (Y/N) pulls the blanket over her and she sleeps. Then (Y/N) and Blake got into the same bed and he wraps his arm around Blake and she lays her head on his chest and they both drift to sleep..................

Timeskip-2 Days Later

...................ever since (Y/N) and Blake met Sun, (Y/N) has been not liking how he is with Blake and also when he wants hangs out with Blake, she turns him down and Sun has been persistent. (Y/N) is walking through the halls and he sees Sun in the distance and he corners Blake as his arm is block a way for her to walk away, he leans in and Blake pushes him back. (Y/N) gets angry where he fast walks towards them and (Y/N) grabs his monkey tail and Sun turns around to get socked in the face by him and he held his nose..................
Sun: "What the hell?"
(Y/N): "I saw that Wukong, you tried forcing yourself on her. You sick son of a bitch."
Sun: "I wasn't doing anything."
(Y/N): "Don't lie, I saw you forcing yourself on her."
Blake: "I told you over and over Sun. I'm with (Y/N) now and I ain't changing my mind."
Sun: "Why? I could be better than him."
(Y/N): "She made her choice, so you better leave her alone or I'll make sure the doctor will have trouble rearranging your bones. You try that again or force yourself on her again, you're gonna get it."
Sun: "You want to go?"
(Y/N): "Your damn right I do. And if I win, you stay the hell away from Blake."
.................Sun growls and he walks off, then (Y/N) looks at Blake as he puts his hands on her shoulders...................
(Y/N): "Did he touch you anywhere?"
Blake: "No, but he pushed be against the wall and it hurt. (Y/N), I want you to hurt him; terribly bad."
.................(Y/N) gets angry as he waits until Goodwitch's class..................

3rd P.O.V

.................in Goodwitch's class, (Y/N) stood on one side of the arena as Sun does as well. Sun gets angry as (Y/N) stands there with and angry look that he is trying to conceal his rage side..................
Goodwitch: "Begin."
.................Sun rushes at (Y/N) as he converts his weapons to sword mode, then Sun goes for an attack and (Y/N) blocks them and he does a spin-kick leading to a sweep kick and a low-straight kick as Sun rolls away. (Y/N) gets up and Sun gets angry and he uses his semblance to summon clones and (Y/N) does the same as they destroy the clones and Sun's eyes widen in shock..................
(Y/N): "Where's that tough guy attitude you always had Sun?"
Sun: "Shut up."
(Y/N): "Not so tough now since I'm kicking your ass."
...................he gets angry and he rushes at (Y/N) as he does a yell and (Y/N) elbows him in the gut and teleports behind him as he delivers a slash attack cutting his back and he falls on the ground as (Y/N) jumps on the wall and back to Sun as he gets up and gets kicked in the face making him drop his weapons and he lays on his back injured....................
Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N) (L/N)."
...................everyone cheers and claps as Blake smiles at her husband winning, then (Y/N) sheathed his weapons and he goes to Sun and grabs his shirt and lifts him towards his face...................
(Y/N): "Leave. Blake. Alone."
..................Sun nods as (Y/N) puts him down and he walks out the arena as Blake run up to him, then she kisses him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.................

Blake P.O.V
Timeskip-2 Days later

..................ever since (Y/N) beat Sun, he actually left Blake alone and whenever (Y/N) would be around he runs off, Blake is happy to be with a guy like (Y/N). Then Blake is in the bathroom as she is taking a bath with Melissa and she washes her hair as she giggles. Then a bubble flies up and Melissa reaches for it and it pops making her jump then giggle, Blake smiles and she gets out then dries herself off and she gets dressed and she dries off Melissa, then she put her diaper on and she walks out the bathroom and she puts on the footsie pajamas she got for Melissa....................
????: "Hey Blake."
................she turns around to see Yang standing there...............
Blake: "Hey Yang."
Yang: "So, Blake. I got a question. You claim (Y/N) is your boyfriend right?"
Blake: "Yeah. Why are you asking me this?"
Yang: "Then, what is this I found in your dresser?"
.................Blake gets confused and she looks at Yang to see the wedding ring that shows her and (Y/N) are husband and wife, Blake's eyes widen and Yang smirks.................
Blake: "Where did y.........you get that? That can't be mine."
Yang: "Really? Cause with this I found in your dresser and it has (Y/N) and your initials on it, it looks to me that the relationship is beyond that what you claim."
.................Blake couldn't handle it anymore and she breathes in and out as she knew that the day she knew what was gonna happen, has now happened, she picks up Melissa and then looks at Yang to giver her the answer."
Blake: "Okay Yang. Your speculation is correct, me and (Y/N) aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We're...............husband and wife."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and yes by the end of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in the next chapter,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)