Chapter 15: The Breach! Battle for Vale

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 15 of this story and by the title of this chapter. You should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) suddenly started waking up as he hears muffled sounds, he opens his eyes as he sees everything blurry as the sounds he's hearing are still muffled as his vision is blurry still. Then his hearing focuses and his vision is no longer blurry, he sits up as he sees the city attacked by Grimm as he gets back up, but he grunts in pain as he felt his torso in pain....................
Maverick: "(Y/N), are you okay?"
(Y/N): "What happened? How is there Grimm attacking the city?"
Maverick: "They just appeared as the train crashed, another team from Beacon namedTeam CFVY appeared and they're helping the fight."
(Y/N): "I gotta get in the fight." *groans in pain*
..................then he sees Blake running up to him as she kneeled to him.................
Blake: "(Y/N), what's wrong?"
(Y/N): "I think..........I think my ribs are broken."
Blake: "You need to rest, we got this."
..................both Blake and Maverick ran off as (Y/N) laid there as he groans in pain. Then he hears an unknown Grimm roar as he looks, he sees a Grimm he hasn't seen before:

his eyes widen as it looked at him, then it goes to attack as he crawls away, then as it's happening he activates his beast semblance as he growls and he grabs it by the nose, then swings it around as he throws it and it flies as it crashes into t...

...................his eyes widen as it looked at him, then it goes to attack as he crawls away, then as it's happening he activates his beast semblance as he growls and he grabs it by the nose, then swings it around as he throws it and it flies as it crashes into the ground as it breaks it and it gets back up as it roars. (Y/N) growls, then gets in a beast like fighting stance...................

(A/N: Battle music starts here.)

...................(Y/N) gets in position as the Grimm charges at him, then he jumps over it and stabs it's leg as it roars, it goes to bite him as he holds its mouth open with the strength he's using with his semblance activated as he does enough strength to hold it back as he shoots acouple rounds through the back of its heads it roars in pain, it staggers back. Then it charges at (Y/N), then he uses his Shadow Manipulation semblance as he summons clones and the clones surrounds the Grimm as it looks at them, it's confused on which is the real (Y/N) as it attacks one only for it to disappear, then the rest of the clones attacks as they attack it non-stop, three jump on its back and they stab it repeatedly, the real (Y/N) stands acouple feet away from it as more Grimm run his way as he growls....................
(Y/N) 'beastly voice': "Time to finish this."
.....................he absorbs the clones as his blade glows, as the rest of the Grimm get in position a slash that looks like claws goes towards them as they get sliced and they died..................

(A/N: End the music here.)

........................(Y/N) goes back to normal, but then he felt that pain in his body as he grunts in pain.....................
(Y/N): "Jeez, I guess my semblance couldn't heal me enough. Gonna feel that for a while."
........................then he returns to Beacon as Blake wraps a bandage around his body and she made sure it was perfect..................
Blake: "I saw how you fought that Grimm, I was hoping your second semblance would heal you."
(Y/N): "Yeah. Same, I guess it wasn't enough."
........................they hear the door open as they see Velvet walk in with Melissa as she reaches for (Y/N) and Blake.................
(Y/N): "Hey Melissa."
........................she looks at (Y/N) as her eyes widen and looks at hims as she wines and reaches to him as she's worried, he grabs her as he tries not to hurt himself as he placed her on his lap...................
(Y/N): "I'm fine Melissa, daddy's gonna be okay. Just gonna be careful okay."
Baby Melissa: "Daddy."
.........................she hugs him and he hugs back as Blake joins as its a family hug, then (Y/N) and Blake looks at each other as they kissed, then it gets night as (Y/N) gently lays in his bed as Blake was gonna put Melissa in the crib, but she wines as she points at the bed.....................
(Y/N): "I think she wants to sleep with us tonight, what do you think Blake?"
Blake: "I guess we should."
..........................she lays in bed as Melissa sleeps in the middle as she smiles, then she yawns as she slowly went to sleep. Then as Blake lays in the bed, (Y/N) wraps his arm around them both as they slept together as a family."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with the jags aid, see y'all next time.)