mom...?

hoseok was a happy child, about 5 years old...

...when his life took a turn for the worst.

he was at school, drawing a picture for his mommy. his best friend jimin was doing the same thing.

“isn't your mommy's birthday today?”

“yeah, that's why I'm drawing her! see!” a peach stick figure with a mop of brown scribbles, holding forget-me-nots. (His mommy's favorite flower!!), and wearing her favorite baby blue dress.

“wow, amazing!” both of the boys' eyes sparkled.

“hoseok! come here pl-please!” the teacher tried her best to control her sobs.

the young boy stumbled over to his favorite teacher, “yes, ms.kim?”

“y-your father's here to pick you up! you're going home early.” she bent down, gently cupping his face, the small head shyly leaning into her touch.

“bye.”

“bye-bye!” hoseok waved eagerly as he put his tiny hand into his father's.

---
at the hospital
---

“m-mommy? why are you in bed? it's daytime!” the young boy titled his head, the woman going paler by the minute.

“s-sweetie, I have to tell you,...I'm...not gonna make it.” she croaked.

“w-what'd you mean?” his heart quickened.

“i...i'm gonna die.” her usually vibrant brown eyes were dulled, like a candle about to flicker.

“n-no! not o-on your bi-birthday!!” tears started to well up in his eyes, clenching his hand tighter against hers.

“i-im sorry sweetie, i-i can't con-control when I g-go, just know, that... you're s-still gonna be my sp-special little su-sunshine..and..I lo-love you, and i-i'll always be t-there for...for...” she started breathing rapidly, the machine hooked up to her started beeping.

“mom!!? MOMMY!!” fat tears rolled down his face uncontrollably.

Beeeeepppppp., The machine flat-lined.

“w-wake up! p-please mom! m-mommy ple-please!!” hoseok shook her limp body, as an attempt to wake her up.

“come on, she's dead. you can't fix that!” his father snatched him by his waist, the boy kicking and screaming.

“N-NO!! MOMMY!! W-WE FORGOT MO-MOMMY!! SAVE MOMMY!! LET ME GO!!”

“shut up, already!” they exited the building, the happy mood obviously gone along with his mother.

the mentally-drained male shoved the boy in his car seat, roughly putting on his seatbelt.

---
hey guys

i wanted to make a kind of suicidal thoughts story, but I don't feel this way, but if u do, you can talk to me!

you know who's beautiful? and amazing, awesome, unique, and one of a kind?

read the first word.

taking your own life is NOT the answer. it may not seem like it, but there are LOTS OF PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT YOU!!!

And lots of people who would hurt to see you go.

Another pair of bright innocent eyes darkened by the corrupt place we call society.

*Sigh* just know, I'm here for you! and if u need someone to talk to, start a private convo w/ me, I'll always be there.

-taecanidieinpeaceplz